LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Stockton here we go! University of the Pacific Mecha club has the date set for Sat. September 17, in celebration for the Mexican Independance day. If everyone remember this show had to be moved because of Cinco De Mayo and it landing on the same day along with usual city red tape. But its all a go now, so lets go and represent and help out a good cause.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Entry fee is $15.00 per car pre- reg $25.00 the day of the show
Bike entry fee is $10.00 period!
Live DJ, jumphouses for the kids, and various vendors and food.
The show itself will be right in front of the Spanos Center next to the football stadium. Enter at Pershing & Larry Heller Drive you cant miss it. I will try to post an entry form asap and a map from the freeway. I-5 North or South will take you right there.
I know some of you were upset with the judging last year, but who wasn't? This money is going to educate Chicanos in the community not line some promoters pockets, lets all remember that. When was the last time that LRM, SLM, or LG offered you your money back because of a screw up in judging like this organization did? Hope to see everyone there.

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....If I'm not in Colorado I'll be there.....

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
this is going to be a full weekend with uop saturday & uce car show in riverbank sunday :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Originally posted by billjack@Aug 15 2005, 11:00 AM~3626251
this is going to be a full weekend with uop saturday & uce car show  in riverbank sunday  :thumbsup:
damn...then I guess we're heading to both...hehehehe

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Originally posted by El Toro 2@Aug 15 2005, 11:14 AM~3626696
damn...then I guess we're heading to both...hehehehe
yep see you there toro :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
ihope we dont get kicked out again...skanlesss

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For any club that is planning on participating in the show there will be meeting on Wed. Aug 31 @ Nenas restaurant at 7PM to discuss the show and get input from the clubs and individual riders who want to participate.
Nenas is located at 1064 E. Waterloo Rd. between Wilson way and roosevelt st. in STOCKTON. hope to see everyone there.

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Originally posted by 209impala@Aug 22 2005, 12:22 PM~3669699
For any club that is planning on participating in the show there will be meeting on Wed. Aug 31 @ Nenas restaurant at 7PM to discuss the show and get input from the clubs and individual riders who want to participate.
Nenas is located at 1064 E. Waterloo Rd. between Wilson way and roosevelt st. hope to see everyone there.
ok ok..I know this is a stupid question....but is it in Stockton????

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Hey that is a cool ass Car show, I remember these back in the days. Yes it is in Stockton, they used to have it at the campus, at the spanos center, but then they moved it to Lodi, and also to the park off California street, and also the one off Pershing, I forget the names of the parks, been a long time

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pinche Jesse, come on now what else would the titanic be posting and I modified the post just for you Toro!!!

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Originally posted by 209impala@Aug 22 2005, 01:52 PM~3670204
Pinche Jesse, come on now what else would the titanic be posting and I modified the post just for you Toro!!!
aw man...I feel special now....aver osi puedo ir.......

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
This show is strictly for the comraderie...we shouldn't get mad at the judging or lack of trophies or whatever...we should enjoy the company and the fact that we can have another show locally. Besides that, it is for a GREAT cause, the MECHA can benefit greatly (not monetarily) by what these fund provide. They got a bigger parking lot this time, so lets all help them out and represent our clubs to tha fullest!! ;)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I couldnt of said it better Rob...

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I also talked to big dog last night and they are going to charge $15 bucks flat entry fee no pre reg. needed. Oh I also forgot to mention that there is going to be a hop. I will have more info on that by tomorrow or maybe today as far as entry fee's and prize money, so swing em if you bring em!!

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Originally posted by 209impala@Aug 15 2005, 06:46 AM~3625447
Entry fee is $15.00 per car pre- reg $25.00 the day of the show
Bike entry fee is $10.00 period!
Live DJ, jumphouses for the kids, and various vendors and food.
The show itself will be right in front of the Spanos Center next to the football stadium. Enter at Pershing & Larry Heller Drive you cant miss it. I will try to post an entry form asap and a map from the freeway. I-5 North or South will take you right there.
I know some of you were upset with the judging last year, but who wasn't? This money is going to educate Chicanos in the community not line some promoters pockets, lets all remember that. When was the last time that LRM, SLM, or LG offered you your money back because of a screw up in judging like this organization did? Hope to see everyone there.
I need a pre reg form .if you can please send it to my e-mail address [email protected]

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will try to get one scanned but if someone else could post it before I do go ahead. anyway you dont need to pre reg its the same price the day of the show. $ 15.00 If you want to pre reg go to the meeting at Nenas on the 30th.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
ok so is it $ 15.00 at the gate on the day of show or $ 25.00 ??????

·
Registered
510 Posts
:( man i just got through telling big dogg ill be there but i forgot im gonna be in la for the premier show.maybe ill get someone to take my car for me.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts