LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say thanks fo all the prayers .Austins surgery went great he is still in ICU but when they went in they saved 2 of the 3 lobes in the lung he is still in alot of pain and will likely be in the hospital for about another week.we expected for him to be on a ventalator for at least a day of maybe 2 but he was off it within 20 minutes being done he still has a chest tube cause they were having diffculty with air pockets in the lung the tube for at least 2 more days he has been in the hospital since last thursday he may get to come home on friday

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
that is great to hear. you and your family are in all of our prayers homie

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it has been a very hard on us all week our daughter has been with family while we have been at the hospital it was very hard emotionally to see him in pain he is a tuff little guy has a very large cut right below his armpit even tonight he is in alot of pain lets keep praying for him that the lung heals quick and they can pull the chest tube the are having problems with it forming airpockets and thats not good they say they the chest tube will be in until they can stop the pockets and seal the lung back up thank you to everyone

·
49,409 Posts
Good news man......everything will be okay before you know it

·
Homie Styln
7,746 Posts
;) DALLAS LOWRIDERS familia is pulling for you Austin and like I said before were DALLAS LOWRIDERS and when we pull for you it can only be all good... To the parents keep your heads up I know this is a tough operation, my father in-law just went through this last year so I know it's tough. The whole lowriding comunity is pulling for him... John - Homie Styln 69 Impala - King of the Homies.. ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
POWER OF PRAYER COMES FROM PEOPLE OF FAITH WHO AGREE TOGETHER ACCORDING TO GODS WILL... AND IT IS GODS WILL THAT "AUSTIN" BE HEALED SO TEXAS LOWRIDERS KEEP THE FAITH AND SEE A TRUE MIRACLE TAKE PLACE. :angel:

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here are somepics of austin at the hospital also the operation has put our family a bind badly with cash and i got a mini van and some hydro pumps and batterys for sale cause we need the cash badlyso if anyone is interested please keep our family in mind our van is a 96 dual door dodge caravan some keep in mind thats forsale for 3500 obo look at all the balloons he got

Attachments

·
Registered
20,679 Posts
Originally posted by stripclubmanager@Aug 3 2005, 07:41 PM
here are somepics of austin at the hospital  also the operation has put our family a bind badly with cash and i got a mini van and some hydro pumps and batterys for sale cause we need the cash badlyso if anyone is interested please keep our family in mind our van is a 96 dual door dodge caravan  some keep in mind thats forsale  for 3500 obo  look at all the balloons he got
[snapback]3537697[/snapback]​
that smile says so much .... good to hear that hes getting better ....keep us informed on his condition ... our prayers r with you and your family ...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts