LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after calling my mom for 3 days i finally get a call tonight saying that she has been in the hospital for the last 3 days...... she was having alot of trouble breathing..... so my aunt took her to the emergency room...... well she had fluid on her lungs again.... they drained 600cc from her lungs..... now her comes the real kicker.......... she now has to stay on oxygen for the rest of her life and they also told her she should get used to being sick because nothing they can do will help get rid of it now....... she has cancer in the lung and also the bone........ i haft to admit i am really scared to death im gonna lose my mom..... it hurt to hear her cry and tell me she fights as hard as she can to stay alive everyday........ thanks for letting me vent..... please please please say a prayer or 2 for my mom......... one love............

fred

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
DAMM HOMIE THAT SUCKS IVE BEEN THRU PAIN LIKE THAT B STRONG ,AND I SEND MY PRAYERS.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Cant imagine how you feel bro, I hope things get better.

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
WE LL KEEP YOUR MOM IN OUR PRAYERS :)

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
sorry to hear that bro, we will keep her in our best thoughts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
man im sorry to hear this homie, I can hardly imagine what your going through ....but you have to stay strong for yoursef and her too,...ill kepp you and her in my thoughts and prayers... :happysad: :angel:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
You told me she was sick, but i didnt know it was this bad so fast..... you and your mom are in my familys thoughts.
try and stay strong Fred

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
damn Fred, sorry I missed your call.

I know its hard, but you need to be spending as much time with her as you can right now. You need to be the strong one and believe it or not she needs you more than you need her right now. I'm sorry for what you are going through, just try to be there for her and remember that we are here for you bro.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks everyone..... this means alot to me...... i had no idea exactly how bad it was until last night.....i think its safe to say io didnt sleep to well at all last night...... thank you guys again..............

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
you know we here for you bro
like joe said..try and spend time with her as she needs your love and strength with her...keep your head up and stay strong bro
she will be in our prayers

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sorry to hear this fred. Don't really know what to say because i been there and it is fucked.(when my sister died). Just stay strong.

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
i have said a prayer every night for you and your family homie..stay strong..thinks will get better no matter how bad things look now..prayers said

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Originally posted by TRU505RYDA@Sep 16 2006, 08:47 PM~6188278
DAMM HOMIE THAT SUCKS IVE BEEN THRU PAIN LIKE THAT B STRONG ,AND I SEND MY PRAYERS.
SAME HERE

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
my prayers to your family

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
again thank you everyone......... means alot to me.... and i know it does my mom as well

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
15,502 Posts
I've been through it and I'll go through it again. I have a deepining sence of humbleness towards it all. My thought and prayers are with you two.

Angel H.

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
15,502 Posts
I've been through it and I'll go through it again. I have a deepining sence of humbleness towards it all. My thought and prayers are with you two.

Angel H.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts