LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight guys well i'm planning on upholstering my trunk. The flooring and back panels are easy because there flat and straight but the sides have a few curves in them and i need some kind of backing material that I can stick the vinyl to and that I can curve and bend it the way i need. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
nice mustang why dont u fiberglass the trunk

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by dirty_duece@Oct 22 2007, 10:15 AM~9056901
nice mustang why dont u fiberglass the trunk
thanks bro :biggrin:! yea actually i do wanna fiberglass it but i got our car club mandatory show coming up and wanted to do a last minute trunk dress up but im thinking probably about waiting and just fiberglassing it after da show. Any pointers on fiberglassing da trunk or places you'd recommend i take it to? Is it easy to do like is it something I could probably do myself?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
i think i did the wrong page anyways u might be able to do it your self do a search and you will find plenty of topics on fiberglass it will be better if you just hold out a dont rush it and do some bad ass fiberglass work good luck homie and what ever way you go post pics :cool:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by dirty_duece@Oct 23 2007, 10:02 AM~9064965
i think i did the wrong page anyways u might be able to do it your self do a search and you will find plenty of topics on fiberglass it will be better if you just hold out a dont rush it and do some bad ass fiberglass work good luck homie and what ever way you go post pics :cool:
yea the link didn't wanna work but thanks anyways homie. I did a search and found some really helpful forums with pretty detailed pics so I can do it myself and ur right it's better not to rush things so i won't even worry about starting it till after da show. Besides right now I got bigger worries on my mind with the San Diego fires that are going on right now. Gotta keep both eyes out on it cuz i'm actually in one of the threatened areas right now :(

But anyways one more question, what's the best and cheapest place to buy the fiberglass from?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
damm good luck with those fires homie o try smart shoppers inc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts