LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I don't think that you can get any custom fit seat covers online or anywhere for cutty's. The interior on my car is all custom stitched and the door panels are custom made. If you strip the fabric off your seats you can just use the same patterns as the original and sew together all the new material. The vinyl top is custom made aswell and the dash and steering colum are just dyed white. I can't remember what company makes the custom colored seat belts but I will try to find out for you. Hope this is some what helpful to you.

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by Royal Homie+Aug 5 2003, 06:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Royal Homie @ Aug 5 2003, 06:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Royal [email protected] 29 2003, 08:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--tangelo 85
@Jul 28 2003, 09:58 PM
I don't think that you can get any custom fit seat covers online or anywhere for cutty's. The interior on my car is all custom stitched and the door panels are custom made. If you strip the fabric off your seats you can just use the same patterns as the original and sew together all the new material. The vinyl top is custom made aswell and the dash and steering colum are just dyed white. I can't remember what company makes the custom colored seat belts but I will try to find out for you. Hope this is some what helpful to you.

What is the name of the product you used to dye your dash and steering colum white? Where did you get all of your custom interior and vinyl top done? Thanks.
TTT[/b][/quote]
go to a auto parts store, and tell them you need fabric dye, for your car ;)

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
SEM color coat is the name of the dye that I use and is the best IMO. Its for plastic rubber and vinyl.......... ;)

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by allergic2life@Jul 28 2003, 02:25 AM
Hey, it's my neighbours car!

You might be able to dye your seat belts, but i'm not sure. Maybe PM the owner of that car. tangelo 85 i'm pretty sure.
seatbelts cannot be dyed, for colored belts you have to have new ones stitched that are made from the color you want..

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by Cadi Coupe@Aug 14 2003, 04:49 PM
painted seatbelts
painting belts will work pretty good, but personally i wouldnt do it, the paint can eventually chip and is not ideal if you plan to drive the car a good ammount...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts