LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
SHOT CALLER
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been buildin these uppers and lowers for some time now and i have a good client base and in the past few days i have asked to build a crap load more... heres a few pics of the arms for caddys and for impalas..

if anyone needs some i am takin orders now.. i can finsh them ready for chrome or i can also powder coat them to just about any color you need.. if your a hater go ahead and hate im ready for it....lol

·
SHOT CALLER
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dam that last pic is kinda big.... o well you all know what they are .. let me know what u think and if you guys and gals need any..

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by EGGZ CUSTOM FAB@Nov 18 2007, 10:50 PM~9255897
i have been buildin these uppers and lowers for some time now and i have a good client base and in the past few days i have asked to build a crap load more... heres a few pics of the arms for caddys and for impalas..

if anyone needs some i am takin orders now.. i can finsh them ready for chrome or i can also powder coat them to just about any color you need.. if your a hater go ahead and hate im ready for it....lol

:cool:

·
SHOT CALLER
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if any of you guys have FACEBOOK my shop has a profile( EGGZ CUSTOM FAB ) on there and there are alot more pics on there of the trailng arms and control and other stuff we do ..... My web site is in the works and it will be up and goin again real soon... thanks for looking..

·
Registered
51,637 Posts
you do really nice work bro :cool: ;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Originally posted by LUXURIOU$LAC@Nov 18 2007, 11:54 PM~9255940
YEP, IF YOU WANT STRENGTH AND MOST IMPORTANT QUALITY NO PINHOLES PERFECTLY SMOOTHED FOR CHROME THIS GUY HAS THEM ARMS WORTH BUYING! I WISH I WENT TO HIM THE FIRST TIME! :cool:
Yeah Egg is my guy for control arms...He does awsome work...Quality work... :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
my lowers before they got plated...The plater I use has a welding license and does awsome welds and he was impressed with the quality of Egg's welds...He usually gives me shit about all welded up stuff I bring him but not this time... :cool:

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Originally posted by LUXURIOU$LAC@Nov 18 2007, 09:54 PM~9255940
YEP, IF YOU WANT STRENGTH AND MOST IMPORTANT QUALITY NO PINHOLES PERFECTLY SMOOTHED FOR CHROME THIS GUY HAS THEM ARMS WORTH BUYING! I WISH I WENT TO HIM THE FIRST TIME! :cool:
They look nice but there are still pinholes all over them.

·
SHOT CALLER
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by yetti@Nov 19 2007, 12:47 AM~9256387
They look nice but there are still pinholes all over them.

point them out for me..... i make sure ALL my shit is game tight.... but hey there will always be haters and ready for them....

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Originally posted by EGGZ CUSTOM FAB@Nov 18 2007, 10:50 PM~9256409
point them out for me..... i make sure ALL my shit is game tight.... but hey there will always be haters and ready for them....
I have been building cars for 16 years, if you can't see them you are blind.
Here's one I just did.

·
SHOT CALLER
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by yetti@Nov 19 2007, 12:59 AM~9256473
I have been building cars for 16 years, if you can't see them you are blind.
Here's one I just did.

that arm looks good man keep it up... as for the pin holes i make sure there are none i know all about porosity i have been a certified pipe welder / fitter over 15 yrs ... as for me... ive been buildin cars and trucks for about the same amount of time.... thanks for youe input

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Originally posted by EGGZ CUSTOM FAB@Nov 18 2007, 11:04 PM~9256505
that arm looks good man keep it up... as for the pin holes i make sure there are none  i know all about porosity i have been a certified pipe welder / fitter over 15 yrs ... as for me... ive been buildin cars and trucks for about the same amount of time.... thanks for youe input
I wasn't hating, I said they look good. :biggrin: It is hard to get rid of all the pin holes because some show up when they chrome them.

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Originally posted by yetti@Nov 19 2007, 01:06 AM~9256528
I wasn't hating, I said they look good. :biggrin:  It is hard to get rid of all the pin holes because some show up when they chrome them.
man I don't see nothing but a little dust on mine but I do have them in front of me and I don't see any pinholes... :dunno:

·
SHOT CALLER
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by yetti@Nov 19 2007, 01:06 AM~9256528
I wasn't hating, I said they look good. :biggrin:  It is hard to get rid of all the pin holes because some show up when they chrome them.

they only show up when chrome is on them for one reason.... improper prep of the material therefore you some porosity through out the weld that you mite see when moulding them and when the chromers get ahold of them they buff and grind the shit outa them thus showing all the imperctions that you could not see after the moulding.. its all about preping the pieces....

1 - 20 of 108 Posts