LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my paint jus arrived, i got the aresol HOK-kandy oriental blue, brandywine, some pearls, flakes, and some clear. i think this is goin towars my bike

cant wait to start paintin

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Dec 22 2003, 10:32 PM
my paint jus arrived, i got the aresol HOK-kandy oriental blue, brandywine, some pearls, flakes, and some clear. i think this is goin towars my bike

cant wait to start paintin
does the spray cans work pretty good? let us know what the deal with those.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yea dont worry ill keep you posted, it better be good tho for $9 a can

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
The cans work great.. Ive used the orion silver, candy organic green, clear with micro flake and regular clear.. All of them worked great. So far ive sprayed one car with them and the cans still feal about half full.. So they might be worth the 9 bucks each.. Later Rick

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you think one can would be enuf for a nice coat on a bike?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you should hook up with some one here in the us and have them buy it for you and then ship it out

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Dec 23 2003, 12:08 PM
It's not allowed to import hazardous stuff like earosol cans...I think you need some sort of permit for it. ;)
how the hell they get that stuff over here or to japan or anywhere? Damn restrictions! :(

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Personally I don't give a f**k about HOW the stuff comes over here if it - at least - DOES come. I'd wait for a couple of weeks for some nice candies. BTW: BigTimeHydros from hamburg, Germany sold some of them candy apple red and organic green cans a few years ago - dunno how he got them - but he did. Maybe there's a seller in Europe already? Imma gonna ask "Petzolds" from Germany - they sell Flakes and candies - so maybe they have the cans too. :)

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts