LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny how shit comes back around. :roflmao: :roflmao: I just sold these not to long ago and now they're back in my possesion. They are all chrome 3 ear swept Dayton knockoffs with chip inserts (recessed). Offers? (424) 264-6342 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics soon.....it's just that I get off of work late and by the time I get home it's already dark and pix suck at night!

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok.....1 of the 13x7 chrome 88 spoke Ds has been sold...I just haven't shipped it out cause I'm waiting on taking them all in one trip. Here are a few pix and video of them. They are literally hella dirty and the pix were taken pretty much in the dark. I'll have some better pix tomorrow. The second to the last rim shows a minor scratch on the lip but honestly these wheels are hella tight! If you're local you are more than welcome to come check them out. I give them a 9 1/2 out of 10. I would definitely NOT hesitate to put them on a show car.

I've had lots of PMs and several offers and I'm hoping they sell (or trade) within the next few Days. I'm also willing to sell the knockoffs and/or chips separately....ko's are in very good condition...just dirty. :cool: ;) (424) 264-6342. :cool:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The chips are the more expensive porcelain ones....NOT the flexible vinyl ones.

Pix I took with my shity cell phone;

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sorry that I didn't specify but I have all 4 knockoffs. ;)

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by mac2lac@Jan 12 2009, 10:57 PM~12687830
you get em off for me yet??
Sorry but I haven't even had a chance to fuck with them. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts