LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about selling my Daytons (not sure yet), but i wanted to know what a good asking price would be?

They're 14x7 100 spoke triple gold Daytons (nipples,hubs,knockoffs) Stamped. They're in awesome condition, no scratches or anything. They have less than 5k mi. on them.

I don't really want to sell them, but i want to buy another car and i'm short on cash. I figured i might as well sell them since i don't drive the Impala much anymore :( .

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, don't have any right now cause i wasn't sure if it was worth selling them yet. I was kinda just looking for a ballpark figure before i posted them in the classifieds.

I won't be able to get any pics untill Saturday when i go home, i'm at school right now.

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by Lowroder63@Jan 15 2004, 05:45 AM
I was thinking about selling my Daytons (not sure yet), but i wanted to know what a good asking price would be?

They're 14x7 100 spoke triple gold Daytons (nipples,hubs,knockoffs) Stamped. They're in awesome condition, no scratches or anything. They have less than 5k mi. on them.

I don't really want to sell them, but i want to buy another car and i'm short on cash. I figured i might as well sell them since i don't drive the Impala much anymore :( .
Well if they are in the condition you say they are in they should still sell for a pretty penny. The Genuine Daytons still have a great resale value to them.

$750 to $1000 w/ or w/o tires

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
i had some center gold D's 13s. i sold them for 1200. they where in great shape. so you should beable to sell yours for $1000-$1200 easy. GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts