LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took in on trade..I dont know anything about it..wont guarantee anything on it..i know it needs one motor..250.00 as is or post trades..also have a 32" power moon roof I will throw in free..you pay shipping for all.

Pics in a second..

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also needs a cylinder to be complete..comes with everything in the pics exept the switchplate..i will let all switches go with it tho.

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by BIG ****-DOGG@Aug 22 2006, 07:31 PM~6020665
DO YOU KNOW IF IT WORKS? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME IT WAS USED?
i dont know if it works bro..im gonna be totally honest with it..dont know last time used either..i was told when traded that it worked when removed..but i didnt ask when. he is a LIL member and will probably reply here.

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
i took it off of a customers chev celibrity . it worked when removed , one pumphead is a #9 im sure . i believe it has prohopper dumps. maverick should be able to look at the dumps to be sure. i was last used on a regular basis prob 1 year ago . the car was sitting and i removed the setup i tested it when i removed it and everything worked , although i cant guarantee what time sitting can do for the seals , electrics etc.

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by candymancaddy@Aug 22 2006, 10:00 PM~6021762
i took it off of a customers chev celibrity . it worked when removed , one pumphead is a #9 im sure . i believe it has prohopper dumps. maverick should be able to look at the dumps to be sure. i was last used on a regular basis  prob 1 year ago . the car was sitting and i removed the setup i tested it when i removed it and everything worked , although i cant guarantee what time sitting can do for the seals , electrics etc.
Thanks bro.. :cool: if someone is interested i will be pulling apart soon to be looking at pumpheads.

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
bump for this homie

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TRADES>>> AUDIO would be considered...Might trade for anything..offer it up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts