LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

used reds set up...

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  BigNasty85Regal 
#1 ·
it comes complete with pre wired switch box and everything... only thing it needs its 2 cylinders but i'm thinkin of just getin 4 new showtime cylinders...so what should i do??
its the black competion kit... let me know please..all opinions welcome.

#6 ·
Originally posted by crazy4hydros+Oct 1 2003, 03:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy4hydros @ Oct 1 2003, 03:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--capone530@Oct 1 2003, 08:16 AM
no i'm buying the set up for me...
my bad misread the topic, well does the pump have integrated dumps???? if so i would say fuck it.......[/b][/quote]
That would be the Red's Stylin' Kit w/ the dumps built in.

#7 ·
Originally posted by dreday+Oct 1 2003, 03:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dreday @ Oct 1 2003, 03:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -crazy4hydros@Oct 1 2003, 03:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--capone530
@Oct 1 2003, 08:16 AM
no i'm buying the set up for me...

my bad misread the topic, well does the pump have integrated dumps???? if so i would say fuck it.......
That would be the Red's Stylin' Kit w/ the dumps built in.[/b][/quote]
yea those are shitty ;)

#9 ·
First not be negative but reds integerated pumps SUCK!!!!!!!!! There hard to work on and depending on age of setup you will probably need some new switches and your already buying new cylinders also what happens when you install them and for some reason they dont work right now thers more money. Sorry for the negativity thats a quick way to get frustrated and wish you never had hydros. AGAIN REDS INTEGRATED PUMPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just my opinion. George SRS

#10 ·
well id sell you my SHOWTIME COMP PUMP w/ 2 italian dumps, saco motor(chrome) and chrome tank, and #11 Marz pumphead

CCE COMP pump w/ 2 delta dumps and chrome tank, black saco motor, #9 or #7 marz pumphead, and lines, fittings, and coils and all 4 cylinders, which are 3 months old(2-8 Prohopper comps in front), (2-12 Showtime comps in rear)

with a 10 switch pre-wired box for $500 and shipping, in car now, buying new, willing to sell :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.