LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An idea which everyone who owns a Radioshack Lowrider must try.
I went to a local hardware store and purchased a pack of replacement flints, which are used, for welder starters (you know that thing that makes a spark to start a metal welder). I mounted the flint to the bottom of the right and left corners of my Radioshack Lowrider and now when I hit 3 wheel my car throws real sparks when it scrapes.
Sorry but I don’t have time to post a photo until Friday.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the Joker is the only Model I built back in 1994. I woked on it on and off for a year. It has never been shown in any magazine and has never been posted untill now. I made the camper shell from scratch by cutting and bending a sheet of plastic over a candle flame. The Gull wing doors are fully functioning. The dash board was also built from scratch so I could relocate the streeing colum. But my favorite pice is the scratch built super Nintendo which was the in thing back in 94. I still have the model and I need to take more photos of it Epically the hand painted mural of the joker.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by LowLifeCarClub@Aug 13 2003, 02:32 PM
Yes the Joker is the only Model I built back in 1994. I woked on it on and off for a year. It has never been shown in any magazine and has never been posted untill now. I made the camper shell from scratch by cutting and bending a sheet of plastic over a candle flame. The Gull wing doors are fully functioning. The dash board was also built from scratch so I could relocate the streeing colum. But my favorite pice is the scratch built super Nintendo which was the in thing back in 94. I still have the model and I need to take more photos of it Epically the hand painted mural of the joker.
damn u need to talk to lowrider bike

get that damn thing seen by other people :0

that is a amazing model

can u get some bigger pics?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know this is off the topic but I just wanted to show a photo which I modified using Photoshop. It is Osama Binladin's Lowrider. I composited the Dayton, Osama , the rope in his hand and the guy measuring the hop.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry I thought I knew how to post a photo. I'll stop waiting everyone’s time and try to learn more about it before trying again.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by LowLifeCarClub@Aug 13 2003, 08:46 PM
I know this is off the topic but I just wanted to show a photo which I modified using Photoshop. It is Osama Binladin's Lowrider. I composited the Dayton, Osama , the rope in his hand and the guy measuring the hop.
i think i fixed it

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by LowLifeCarClub@Aug 13 2003, 01:46 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid74/p38369cf8843a52e70e48b705e7b040b8/fb65815c.jpg.orig.jpg[img][/b][/quote]
nice.... did good job in photoshop. i have the original picture saved on my pc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts