LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a certain model of Yellow Top that is the best for hydraulic use?? What are you guys using that have them??

·
Registered
970 Posts
ummmm...................................the"yellow" ones! :uh:

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Jul 25 2005, 04:37 PM
Optima only makes one brand of Yellow Top batteries
[snapback]3475457[/snapback]​

No

they have 2 different yellows, one is the normal small shit, and the other is the group 31 big fucking shit.

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by Notorious76@Jul 25 2005, 04:39 PM
No
they have 2 different yellows, one is the normal small shit, and the other is the group 31 big fucking shit.
[snapback]3475477[/snapback]​
Yep, Jason is right! Those G31's are gonna unload your bank account quickly. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
i put 4 yellow tops in a white roadmaster i was very suprised i was acually just as fast as 4 31's... check it out it is on hydroguru.com... the guys name is steve he was in immortal c.c. :biggrin: it is called" the masterpiece"

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Originally posted by DirtyBird Rider@Jul 26 2005, 08:52 AM
pic from the site...those are the g31's
[snapback]3481146[/snapback]​
thats not the one i did.. but it looks good.....the one i did is a buick roadmaster.. i tried to copy pic. but it is copyrighted..oops sorry wayne

·
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK first off fuck you smartass trying to talk shit when you don't know what you're talking about. Roll your eyes somewhere else. Take your neon to bags-r-us.com or quite posting about shit you don't know about.

Thanks for you guys that actually gave me you're opinions.

Caranto, do you know if those smaller yellow tops ever gave the guy any troubles??

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by OGJordan@Jul 26 2005, 11:13 AM
OK first off fuck you smartass trying to talk shit when you don't know what you're talking about.  Roll your eyes somewhere else.  Take your neon to bags-r-us.com or quite posting about shit you don't know about.

Thanks for you guys that actually gave me you're opinions. 

Caranto, do you know if those smaller yellow tops ever gave the guy any troubles??
[snapback]3481229[/snapback]​

Hey man, my homie has 4 of the small ones in his Coupe, at the time it wasnt a daily but now it is, he puts alot of miles on this car (2 hours each way to my house almost every weekend).

So far so good, no problems at all.

Attachments

·
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cool, I'm building a new ride and I'm thinking of putting a real mild 4 batt set up on it. If I'm going that small, figured the optimas would look better and put less weight in the trunk, take up less room. Thanks notorious

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
no problems!!!!! did you see how i mounted them in the roadmaster?????

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
thief!!!! howd you get the pic????? it wouldnt let me........but yes thats it!!!

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
Damn that's expensive........

1 - 20 of 31 Posts