LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
41 - 60 of 58,700 Posts
Not trying to shit on anyone ride, but UCE told me that I could not fly a plaque because I owned a 4 door Impala

:angry:

Maybe I don't see it the way that others do.

Last edited by dirtywhiteboy66 at Sep 12 2003, 05:06 PM

Originally posted by fleetwoodcabron@Sep 12 2003, 05:17 PM
it is a 90's thats allowed
I was being asked to be the President of the Jacksonville Chapter of UCE. People in Florida know me, know the dedication that I put into the Lowrider movement here in Florida. More than a car, there are the people around it. I have 5 modifications to my 66, so if I place sweepstakes and get featured is the attitude gonna change. I am talking about Chromed undercarriage, Chromed out engine bay, Flaked out, Hydros, interior, stereo that will be out of this world, modifications and murals. So because I have a 4 door, which is actually just two door handles now. I can't fly a plaque. :thumbsup: It absolutely makes no sense to me.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66+Sep 12 2003, 03:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dirtywhiteboy66 @ Sep 12 2003, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fleetwoodcabron@Sep 12 2003, 05:17 PM
it is a 90's thats allowed
I was being asked to be the President of the Jacksonville Chapter of UCE. People in Florida know me, know the dedication that I put into the Lowrider movement here in Florida. More than a car, there are the people around it. I have 5 modifications to my 66, so if I place sweepstakes and get featured is the attitude gonna change. I am talking about Chromed undercarriage, Chromed out engine bay, Flaked out, Hydros, interior, stereo that will be out of this world, modifications and murals. So because I have a 4 door, which is actually just two door handles now. I can't fly a plaque. :thumbsup: It absolutely makes no sense to me.[/b][/quote]
well i will give it to you your car is nice bro. but thats our rules.

I already have a Plaque. You know it is not worth getting worked up. Kita has talked to me personally and knows how I am about the lowrider movement. I will just see you guys at shows, it just makes me more dedicated.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Sep 12 2003, 03:50 PM
I already have a Plaque. You know it is not worth getting worked up. Kita has talked to me personally and knows how I am about the lowrider movement. I will just see you guys at shows, it just makes me more dedicated.
well bro good luck then so you going to build another car ?

Yeah I am almost finished with the 66, and I am starting the process on my 64 SS. Someone even insulted me by saying that hey when you get the SS done, then you can fly the Plaque. I guess that is really why I was so pissed about it, my 4 door will have more modifications then the SS. I am going OG style on the SS.

Originally posted by fleetwoodcabron+Sep 12 2003, 05:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fleetwoodcabron @ Sep 12 2003, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dirtywhiteboy66@Sep 12 2003, 03:50 PM
I already have a Plaque.  You know it is not worth getting worked up.  Kita has talked to me personally and knows how I am about the lowrider movement.  I will just see you guys at shows, it just makes me more dedicated.
well bro good luck then so you going to build another car ?[/b][/quote]
Not to sound funny but was that a swipe at my 4 door, just asking.

if you have a plaque then why would you want to drop it and fly an UCE plaque?

not dissin you, i am in a club too but i have been in a club for a year with a car in building and i wouldn't drop my plaque for any one i am in this club becuse it like my family not casue they have cool cars.

maybe that is what kita saw not the extra doors.

but i don't know your specific situation bro,hope you get it worked out.

Originally posted by juandik@Sep 12 2003, 05:55 PM
if you have a plaque then why would you want to drop it and fly an UCE plaque?

not dissin you, i am in a club too but i have been in a club for a year with a car in building and i wouldn't drop my plaque for any one i am in this club becuse it like my family not casue they have cool cars.

maybe that is what kita saw not the extra doors.

but i don't know your specific situation bro,hope you get it worked out.
If you wanna ask Kita himself call him and ask him about the homie Dirty, or James that he talked to about the Jacksonville Chapter, we talked about alot of things, but most we talked about the concept of the 4 door, and I got love for that. But if you are gonna allow Honda's and other Ricer type cars in your club, then a 4 door Implala with major modifications. About my club, I am in the Navy, and I am moving away from my club, in April. I know that I don't want to try to start another club in Chicago, and then have to leave that to go overseas, or wherever the Navy takes me. Everyone on here and in Florida knows me, knows how I represent for my club and the movement out here. I drive almost 300 miles round trip to go to Lowrider functions that might only be for that day, or that night. I am not angry about it, just when my friends that are starting a chapter up in Jacksonville asked me to be president, I was flattered. I was flattered because they pretty much agreed that I was very dedicated to the movement and very good at organizing functions and getting things moving. But when I get the word that my car can't be apart of the club, but I can. Well what kinda president is that, and what kinda example am I sending to the rest of my guys, and everyone else. A president must lead by example, the first to arrive and the last to leave. A ear when someone has problems, and a back when someone needs help. So it bothered me that if I had decided to accept the offer and move away from my club, well here is this, you can't because you got a 4 door that is clean as fuck and has alot of modifications.

See all of UCE at the Las Vegas Car Show,
much love. YOOUUUU KNOOOOOW! :wave: :thumbsup: ;)

& theres more on the website.
:thumbsup: :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by POISONIVY@Sep 12 2003, 06:52 AM
Tony, the Cadillac is looking great man, you sure have come a long way since the days of the "Cavillac". :biggrin:

Originally posted by Hernan@Sep 12 2003, 05:01 PM

& theres more on the website.
:thumbsup: :biggrin: :thumbsup:
THANK YOU BIG UCE FOR DA LOVE.

Originally posted by fleetwoodcabron@Sep 12 2003, 08:03 PM
hey j hows it going man.
Whats up big homie? The Lac is lookin better than ever (but you know that right?). Maybe ill finally get to meet you in Vegas. :biggrin:

Discussion starter · #59 ·
Originally posted by JasonJ+Sep 12 2003, 06:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JasonJ @ Sep 12 2003, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fleetwoodcabron@Sep 12 2003, 08:03 PM
hey j hows it going man.
Whats up big homie? The Lac is lookin better than ever (but you know that right?). Maybe ill finally get to meet you in Vegas. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
it is all good bro i should be in lex you going or what? if not i will be be at the supershow.

Originally posted by granpa@Sep 12 2003, 08:04 PM
whats up Jason, long time no see. we are coming down to kentucky for the show on the 28th, hope to kick it if not hopefully at the supershow. :puffin:
What up big dogg? Havent seen you since Showdown '02, lol.... how have you and the Lima guys been man? Good i hope.... just been kicking back doing my thing you know. Working on 2 cars right now....

Ill definitely be looking forward to kickin it with you in Vegas man... i dont know about the Lex show though, lol..... i dont know if im invited. :(

41 - 60 of 58,700 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.