LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

USO CC

2M views 59K replies 2K participants last post by  payfred 
#1 ·
Hey whats up to all my uso's world wide . Uce Lima, Ohio reppin to the fullest . Holla back.

#9 ·
Originally posted by PuRe JoY 87 LS@Sep 11 2003, 06:41 PM
UCE Miami sendin out much love to all da chapters round da globe. Hope 2 see yall at Vegas. Keep doin da damn thang.
whats up mike how you living bro. who all is coming from down south?

#10 ·
FreshCoast Magazine has a two page spread, coverage of the Banquet! Thank you Alameda Chapter for takin' care of us, and thanks to all UCE members for your hospitality and Love! Luv Ya, send us your info. so I can get all the clubs in the mag. Alameda and Monterey are on top of things!!!

Much Love, Sonia - FreshCoast Magazine Editor-In-Chief

Last edited by FreshCoastChica at Sep 11 2003, 07:59 PM

#11 ·
Wuzza Max, everything here is str8, we had a good show at the Individuals Picnic in Aug, and from here on its just preparing for Jan. show. So far for Vegas its me, Alex (da girl w/ da Acura), Ricky (w/da 2dr box), and possibly Alvaro, my brother Rene, Mike (w/64), and JR (w/da 79 monte). I'm just sayin possibly cuz they havent ordered their tickets but they're definitely gonna do that soon.
How's everybody up there?

#12 ·
Originally posted by PuRe JoY 87 LS@Sep 11 2003, 06:56 PM
Wuzza Max, everything here is str8, we had a good show at the Individuals Picnic in Aug, and from here on its just preparing for Jan. show. So far for Vegas its me, Alex (da girl w/ da Acura), Ricky (w/da 2dr box), and possibly Alvaro, my brother Rene, Mike (w/64), and JR (w/da 79 monte). I'm just sayin possibly cuz they havent ordered their tickets but they're definitely gonna do that soon.
How's everybody up there?
man we are all doing great . hopfully all of us will be there bro we have had a good year so far . hopefully it all continues for us and all the rest of the chapters. got any new pics of your ride? did that dude ricky put euro panels on his box?

#14 ·
Originally posted by PuRe JoY 87 LS@Sep 11 2003, 07:14 PM
I'm pretty sure he has all da panels already, all he has to do now is put them on. I dont have any new pics but I definitely need to get a digital camera. Good luck wit everything.
man gab his panels and bring them to vegas for me :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.