LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hurry up and buy! LOL

1963 Chevrolet Impala Instrument Cluster - NON SS


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1963 Chevrolet Impala Chrome A/C Dash Vent


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1964 Chevrolet Impala SS Trunk Emblem


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1964 Chevrolet Impala SS Radio Dash Trim


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1964 Chevrolet Impala Chrome Taillight Trim - BRAND NEW!

 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah! I got a few bids already! :0
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To The Tizzle! :biggrin:
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To The Tizzle my Nizzle!
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hurry up and BUY!
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
;)
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTT
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TTT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,938 Posts
I hope nobody plans on buying the emblems for their bel airs. :nono:
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by MrBiggs7@Jul 29 2005, 06:07 AM
I hope nobody plans on buying the emblems for their bel airs. :nono:
[snapback]3502772[/snapback]​
Thats why it says IMPALA.
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,938 Posts
Originally posted by USOFAMILY@Jul 29 2005, 08:04 AM
Thats why it says IMPALA.
[snapback]3503379[/snapback]​
It's a joke. Referring to the fact that I've seen fuckers slap on impala emblems on Bel Airs and try to call it a conversion. :uh:
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by MrBiggs7@Jul 29 2005, 04:16 PM
It's a joke.  Referring to the fact that I've seen fuckers slap on impala emblems on Bel Airs and try to call it a conversion. :uh:
[snapback]3505448[/snapback]​
I know, my reply was a joke also. LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,938 Posts
Originally posted by USOFAMILY@Jul 29 2005, 02:53 PM
I know, my reply was a joke also. LOL.
[snapback]3505937[/snapback]​
Haha, I read it now. Shit its hard to joke around when we're just reading each other's words back and forth. :biggrin:
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by MrBiggs7@Jul 29 2005, 05:56 PM
Haha, I read it now.  Shit its hard to joke around when we're just reading each other's words back and forth.  :biggrin:
[snapback]3505950[/snapback]​
I know, I wish we were all on web cams....... :biggrin:
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TTT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by MrBiggs7+Jul 29 2005, 04:16 PM-->
It's a joke.  Referring to the fact that I've seen fuckers slap on impala emblems on Bel Airs and try to call it a conversion. :uh:
[snapback]3505448[/snapback]​
[/b]

Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2005, 05:53 PM
I know, my reply was a joke also. LOL.
[snapback]3505937[/snapback]​

Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2005, 05:56 PM
Haha, I read it now.  Shit its hard to joke around when we're just reading each other's words back and forth.  :biggrin:
[snapback]3505950[/snapback]​

<!--QuoteBegin-USOFAMILY
@Jul 29 2005, 07:26 PM
I know, I wish we were all on web cams....... :biggrin:
[snapback]3506523[/snapback]​

For the both of you! :biggrin:




:roflmao:
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE@Jul 30 2005, 07:57 AM
For the both of you! :biggrin:


:roflmao:
[snapback]3509471[/snapback]​
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TTT
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top