LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by KurupT@Jan 11 2004, 10:21 AM
any comments? :dunno:
I think its tight. Good job.

Not my style, but damn, its a really good example of the style it is representing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
848 Posts
again its not my steez, but its nice work. kinda like the flames, and i like how it looks when u open the 2backdoors. if you wanna help chipin gas money ill even drive down and u can do my car up, i live in bc canada :cheesy:

F

·
0 Posts
DAMN !!!!!!!!! The A-Team got a pimp ass van now hahahah j/k man KurupT that shit looks good...... Im speechless.....not my style either but DAMN GOOD JOB

·
Registered
110 Posts
I always loved them shaggin' wagons. I would have thrown an ol' skool teardrop window on the side but I guess you really cant because of the system placement. Anyway thats sick non-the-less. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,069 Posts

Damn is the side door meant to open like that, it sick that van i like it

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
nice work....not my style but the job itself is good... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
That, is off the fucking hook. I've been contemplating doing a van ever since that truckin' magezine came out a month ago with the concept drawings for new styles of custom van. The side doo "gullwings" is awsome are those cylinders just to hold it up, or does it open/close with a buttom control?

"Off the fucking hook" is my final words!

EDIT: One suggestiong tho. Smaller wheels, im not so close minded as to say 13"s or 14"s only. But I think a set of wheel small enough that when the bags were dumped the van would lay are in order. Unless those pictures arent with dumped bags?

Last edited by Bagged_Conti at Jan 12 2004, 11:27 AM

1 - 20 of 46 Posts