LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weres all the pics at? somebody out there has pics post um!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by PUFFINALLDAY@Oct 9 2006, 08:46 AM~6333619
WAS IT REALLY THAT UNFAIR THAT NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT?
from what i heard there was some cheatin going on !

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
well from the call i just got from my cuzz,there was no hop,aaa mufler where it always is got raided by metro police and everyone was told to leave immediately or they were going to block everyones in and start arrest's and impounding of vehicles :(
but i heard there was some nosing up out @ the motel on tropicana and cobalt.... ill have some pics to share as soon as my cuzz emails them.

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
I KNOW BEACH CITY WAS READY AT THE BIG LOTS PARKING LOT AND AGAIN NOBODY WANTED TO PLAY WITH THE HOMIE TEE!!! :biggrin: :thumbsup: THEN THEY PULLED OUT AT THE MOTEL 6 ON KOVAL AND THEY HAD A LIL COMPETITION WITH HI LOW BUT THE HOMIE TEE PUT IT DOWN... WERE WAS VEGAS AT :dunno: GOT SCARED TO PLAY IN THERE OWN BACK YARD :0 ... :twak:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
I didnt get any pics of the hop, but the metro showed up at flamingo and boulder hwy. so it tried gettin off at the motel 6 instead, only hop i seen was Todd from THE BIG M Break oFF Mando from Hi-Low.. Big M puttin it down once again!!
We seen a blue four get stuck in the middle of street with NO front bumper! wonder who that was.. all i know is that stuck car blocked traffic for miles and it armed a crazy scandal with the police, ghetto birds where flying around surrounding everyone, only choice was to run cuz those cops werent playin' :angry: :angry: night ended early cuz of that shit.

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Oct 9 2006, 08:52 PM~6337060
I didnt get any pics of the hop, but the metro showed up at flamingo and boulder hwy. so it tried gettin off at the motel 6 instead, only hop i seen was Todd from THE BIG M Break oFF Mando from Hi-Low.. Big M  puttin it down once again!!
We seen a blue four get stuck in the middle of street  with NO front bumper! wonder who that was.. all i know is that stuck car blocked traffic for miles and it armed a crazy scandal with the police, ghetto birds where flying around surrounding everyone, only choice was to run cuz those cops werent playin' :angry:  :angry:  night ended early cuz of that shit.
JUST TALKED TO THE HOMIE TEE :thumbsup: FROM (BEACH CITY) TO THE FOOL THAT WROTE THIS ABOUT HIS BLUE 64 GETTING STUCK AND BLOCKING TRAFFIC "FUCK YOU"!!! STOP HATING BECAUSE NOBODY WANTED TO PULL UP EXPECIALLY VEGAS :0 ... TO YOU SCARY MOTHERFUCKERS CRYING :tears: ABOUT THE POLICE (FUCK THEM TOO) GO TO CHURCH AND STAY THERE... :biggrin: :twak: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
Originally posted by Final Fantacy L.A.@Oct 9 2006, 09:52 PM~6337754
JUST TALKED TO THE HOMIE TEE  :thumbsup: FROM (BEACH CITY) TO THE FOOL THAT WROTE THIS ABOUT HIS BLUE 64 GETTING STUCK AND BLOCKING TRAFFIC "FUCK YOU"!!! STOP HATING BECAUSE NOBODY WANTED TO PULL UP EXPECIALLY VEGAS  :0 ... TO YOU SCARY MOTHERFUCKERS CRYING  :tears:  ABOUT THE POLICE (FUCK THEM TOO) GO TO CHURCH AND STAY THERE... :biggrin:  :twak:  :thumbsup:
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Big Rich@Oct 10 2006, 12:35 AM~6338313
:uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:
i was hoping for pics from the hop and dance at the show!

·
Real Rider
4,121 Posts
I was with my boy Dave M. who won the single and double pump class at the show. We were also at the hop after the show with Mando. The Motel 6 parking lot was off the hook. Mando did pull out the 62. I did see the 64. If you like the cars that stand up that is all good, but it did take alot of people to pull it back down. Must have alot of weight in it.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by cdznutz42069@Oct 10 2006, 01:16 AM~6338428
here's a few, i dont have time to post all my pics right now.

good lookin out homie!

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
nice homie. Any pics of the motel 6 hop?????

1 - 20 of 24 Posts