4K views 63 replies 23 participants last post by  EL SPICO MAGNIFICO 
Originally posted by WhitePapi2006@Dec 21 2008, 11:45 PM~12494702
I AM A FAN OF BIG WHEELS AND LITTLE WHEELS

I HAVE HAD BOTH

I JUST HAVE NEVER HAD HYDROS YET

I AM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEHTING GOOD  FOR A DAILY DRIVER

I AM TRYING TO DECIED

DO I WANT BIG WHEELS
OR DO I WANT TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HYDROS AND HOSES AND SELIONID AND HEAD AND CYCLINDERS GOING OUT ON THE WAY OR BACK FROM WORK

I DRIVE 30MILES 1 WAY TO WORK AND IT IS NOT A STARIGHT ROAD LOL
dont hit switches on the drive!!! haha just park and play dont go bouncing around everywhere all the time and youll be good!! just my 2 cents but id go small. a big wheel car pulls up to a lo lo the lo lo gets all the attention!!! :biggrin:

Originally posted by WhitePapi2006@Dec 21 2008, 11:45 PM~12494702
I AM A FAN OF BIG WHEELS AND LITTLE WHEELS

I HAVE HAD BOTH

I JUST HAVE NEVER HAD HYDROS YET

I AM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEHTING GOOD  FOR A DAILY DRIVER

I AM TRYING TO DECIED

DO I WANT BIG WHEELS
OR DO I WANT TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HYDROS AND HOSES AND SELIONID AND HEAD AND CYCLINDERS GOING OUT ON THE WAY OR BACK FROM WORK

I DRIVE 30MILES 1 WAY TO WORK AND IT IS NOT A STARIGHT ROAD LOL
and for dude above you cant say that the ones with switches get more love no doubt....not talkin shit but when it comes down to it you turn more heads with the the 13s espicially when u got the ass up and nose down......just like a woman!!! haha cuz u know woman love when you got the nose down and u like it when they put that ass up!!! :thumbsup: haha call me crazy but its true!!

with what i just said evrybody even with big rims always says if you got an old school with switches they always talk about how they need to get them one......no lie if you own one youve heard it a million times...only if i could get a dollar for every time ive heard that id be able to buy every car on this forum!!!!! lol :biggrin:

Originally posted by SoulDemon@Dec 23 2008, 02:22 AM~12505355
you have to treat ur car like a woman and just get low.....make that shit bounce and hit the flo...........thats all i gotta say so get low low low low :biggrin:
like i said.....y go big r u insecure in other areas that u dont wanna share...haha oooooooo again make her take it all and get as low as possible :biggrin:

Originally posted by King61!@Dec 23 2008, 04:38 AM~12505845
yeah you are confused bcuz for  someone that doesnt like big rims your in a topic that clearly says 22's, 24's, 26's, 28's, 30's in the title
haha this topic doesnt even belong here....no worries that it is but just trying to explain y he should go small.....y hate....i aint but like i said its called LAYITLOW not bigrimsfoshow!!!!! so y list....again just trying to provide a lil guidence thats all sorry to upset u ;)

with what i just said close ur eyes and visualize this u got ur chic chilliin ridin passenger in a car on some bigggons at the stop light and a low low pulls up next to u........ur chillin ridin high.....next thing u know dude in lo lo just hit a couple switches and now is sittin just as high u as the driver is like DAMN.....im just sittin still. what u think ur girl thinks.....especiallly when dude in low low drops that right back down to the floor.........this is your brain and this is your brain on drugs any questions???

Originally posted by King61!@Dec 23 2008, 05:08 AM~12505887
whats funny is your callin me a hater, what am i hatin on, if anyones hatin its you homie  :confused:
not hatin u gotta do what makes u happy...im just patienant or however u spell it about my cars.......gl on finding what u want though....hope u can get some love either way!!!! :thumbsup: but if u get an old school on rims please do me one favor make sure its got skirts and maybe even a rag top.......like trick daddys candy green caprice!!!! haha that muthafucker is clean!!! no doubt

Originally posted by King61!@Dec 23 2008, 05:22 AM~12505907
ok i did your lil visualization & this is what happened, when the lowlow pulls up to the light, me & my chic are lookin @ it, if its clean i'll tell her damn thats tight, do you wanna go get the fleet & she looks back @ me and says fuck that i'm hungry, so you see ur lil visualization game that you like to tell people to do doesnt work with me bcuz my game & my bitch are on lock
and then i spit game so shes gone.....haha rule number 99 stay on her mind :biggrin:

its all fun and games until someone gets hurt....computer love baby!!!! honestly its all love here just enjoying what i can dont mean to get beneath the skin dont take it personal!!!!

i guess but i call it a truece so at this time id like to chuck the duece peace out homie its a damn shame u dont know me if u did ud see theres nothing but love might even be like a brother and we could be tighter than blood.........just know its nothing but love regardless if u blood or cuz!!!! so at this time ima say one love!!!!

Originally posted by SoulDemon@Dec 23 2008, 05:42 AM~12505955
i guess but i call it a truece so at this time id like to chuck the duece peace out homie its a damn shame u dont know me if u did ud see theres nothing but love might even be like a brother and we could be tighter than blood.........just know its nothing but love regardless if u blood or cuz!!!! so at this time ima say one love!!!!
might need s little editing but u get the jest.............

Originally posted by King61!@Dec 23 2008, 05:50 AM~12505965
call a truce?? its all fun & games, for shits and giggles right homie, and ur right about it being a shame that we dont kno each other bcuz i'm a really koo guy if i do say so myself, maybe one day we'll meet up @ a show or somethin  :cool:
diffenetly thats what life is all about.....enjoying urself im sorry if i caused a miss understanding........we are pretty close...ur in dallas im in austin need to take my son up there sometime actually to go get some bbq haha maybe we could meet and talk cars!!!

to all who reads this topic just continue to do u no matter how u drop it....big or small when it comes down to it we all have our love for cars.....cleared up the beef and when me and dude get together and share our knowledge youll all be lying six feet beneath........haha even have your girls lying in our sheets....ooops we're sorry didnt mean to make her queef...as you see though were just some cool cats, really there aint no beef!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: haha ima a dork but thanks for the comments and help this topic rise to the top!!!!!! dont jstop cuz its layitlow u just dont know who might show up at the next show..........and as we all know we'll see a big body sittin on 24s. but we from texas sittin on all vogues.....ol boys on layitlow and we treatin him like a rogue. dont make us get together and and take best of show!!!!!!! woah

any 1 got a hook????????

again might need some editing but yall understand!!!!!!!!

agan not perfect but u understand!!! need some1 in austin region with a studio might even use a ghost writer for some stuff.....yeah u heard me a ghost writer but i will give him his props and willl get a percentage!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.