LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. I gota silver velvetseat on my lolo bike that was done quite a while ago and I ride my bike everyday leading to my problem.. THe swirl velvet is worn on the curves of the seat and badly needs to be re-done but I don't know who could do it for a reasonable price! Well I take that back, I could sow it up myself but I don't know where to get the material and if I could get anything under a yard of fabric at that! I was hopign to get the same material that I've had so it'll match the other velvet and stuff I have around and on the bike but I don't know if that can be arranged.. What should I do? :(

·
Registered
888 Posts
If you ride it every day stay away from the velvit seat... youll ust keep having the same problem... change your seat style

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by A-Run@Aug 17 2003, 09:43 AM
If you ride it every day stay away from the velvit seat... youll ust keep having the same problem... change your seat style
Think tweed would be better? I'd like a green and grey tweed seat here shortly, nobody does tweed on bikes! :biggrin:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike+Aug 17 2003, 11:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowridingmike @ Aug 17 2003, 11:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--A-Run@Aug 17 2003, 09:43 AM
Think tweed would be better? I'd like a green and grey tweed seat here shortly, nobody does tweed on bikes! :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
shit we will put tweed on the toilet seat if you want it! let me know what you need i ll do it!

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by KurupT+Aug 18 2003, 04:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KurupT @ Aug 18 2003, 04:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2003, 11:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--A-Run
@Aug 17 2003, 09:43 AM

Think tweed would be better? I'd like a green and grey tweed seat here shortly, nobody does tweed on bikes! :biggrin:
shit we will put tweed on the toilet seat if you want it! let me know what you need i ll do it![/b][/quote]
Hmm.. oSounds like a plan.. I might be talkin to you shortly.. Even afteer getting dismissed my Limelight homies still hookin they peoples up! :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts