LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
THEE ARTISTICS BIKE CLUB WILL BE IN THE HOUSE...... BUT THEY HAVENT POSTED ANY CLASSES ON BIKES WHATS UP WIHT THAT....THEY BETTER NOT JUST HAVE 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD OR ELSE WE AINT GOING

·
dont go against the grain
2,607 Posts
Originally posted by viejitocencoast@Sep 18 2007, 07:32 PM~8820384
Que onda locos any one attending this .
you from ventura???

·
Registered
278 Posts
when is this going to be

·
dont go against the grain
2,607 Posts
September 22, 2007--Ventura, CA--Fresh Mex Events presents The Ultimate Car/CycleFest at the Ventura County Fairgrounds. Indoor/outdoor event. Lowriders, imports, classics, bikes, motorcycles. Hop/car dance competition for cash. Live entertainment featuring Pitbull in concert. Move-in for vehicles Friday 4pm to 9pm, Saturday day of show 5am to 10am. Registration forms can be downloaded at www.freshmexco.com. Vendor space avail. For more info (805)896-0721 or (805)982-0972.

·
Registered
17,379 Posts
Originally posted by viejitocencoast@Sep 18 2007, 09:55 PM~8821134
BIKE CATEGORYS ARE NOW POSTED!
yea and they suck..................if you plan on takeing a o.g bike, their going to put you in street custom class............if you have a mild, thier going to put you in full custom class...i dont get it

·
Registered
17,379 Posts
SORRY FOR THE DELAY, JUST GOT THEM TONITE!!!!!
Bike Judging Classes & Criteria
1St & 2nd Place

20” & over Lowrider - 2 Wheel
Street Mild Full Custom

16” & under Lowrider - 2 Wheel
Street Mild Full Custom

3 Wheel Lowrider - Open Class Trikes
Street Mild Full Custom

Criteria & Scoring:
Street - Original or as close to original, refurbished to like new. (5 points) Flawless paint, chrome, tires, seat, grips and clean mechanical systems. (5 points) Total Possible Points (10).

Mild - Slight Modifications (No cutting of frame or adjustable air/electric suspension) changed out seats, tires handle bars, tires & wheels. Total points possible (5 points). Mild custom paint/two tones/pin striping, no murals, flakes or candies ( 5 points). Flawless paint, chrome, tires, seat, grips and clean mechanical systems (50 points). Total Possible Points (15).

Full Custom – Frame alterations/cutting/welded or bolted add-ons, adjustable air/electric suspensions (5 points), audio system & installation (2 points), custom paint, candies, flakes, murals (5 points). Flawless chrome, tires, seat, grips and clean mechanical systems (5 points). Total Possible Points

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by LOWRIDING 805 JR@Sep 21 2007, 08:57 PM~8844556
fuck that im not showing the categories r fucked up, its going to rain and my bike aint built yet, and im not going to built it tonight 4 these fucked up categories..... :nono:
What you only show when you think your going to win ,come on homie do it for the sport,

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by LOWRIDING 805 JR@Sep 22 2007, 01:00 AM~8845842
ALLRIGHT ILL GO....ILL PUT MY BIKE TOGHTER RIGHT NOW....ILL BE THERE.. :biggrin:
REPRESENT THE ( OCHO ZERO CINCO)!!!HOMIE.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IF ANY THING ONLY RAIN IN THE MORNING,ACTUALY ILL BE LEAVING IN ABOUT 3 HOURS ,AND A CRUDA LATER, ( PERO I QUE DALE GAS LOKO).QUE NO.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Originally posted by viejitocencoast@Sep 22 2007, 09:31 PM~8850083
Well my son took 1st today along with best display and best chrome,last show for the bike and it went out with a bang.
yea he also took 2nd or 1st in trike cat
it was all fuked
cas u took 1st in trike and my homie took 2nd and he actually had a trike
and yea :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts