LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dual 444c setup and since install ive had issues with tank leaking air. I replaced the existing check valves and still the same. Didn't know there was a torque value to them and thought I messed them up. Sooo replaced them again, set them to proper torque specs and still the same. Took the leader line off slowly with air leaking out and after a few spins the air stopped and tank held pressure. now this is happening on both compressors. There was moisture in both lines before the check valves not sure why that would build up enough pressure to keep the check valves open though. Any help is appreciated

·
INFO STALKER
29 Posts
Are you sure it’s the comps? Make some soapy water and rub it around the filter port, see if it makes any bubbles. If not, you got leaks elsewhere. Spray all your fittings and look for bubbles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure it’s the comps? Make some soapy water and rub it around the filter port, see if it makes any bubbles. If not, you got leaks elsewhere. Spray all your fittings and look for bubbles.
yes ive done a soap test numerous times everytime i get bubbles out of the intake of the compressors. After taking off the leader lines the check valves finally seated and the tank did not lose any pressure with the leader lines installed both have built up pressure enough to keep check valves open

1 - 3 of 3 Posts