LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you know if they are good for hoppin'? I may have the hook up on them. Its the DG4V Dump valve. I showed the pic that someone posted on here to a freind and he makes that paticular valve.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Vickers are the only dumps my Dad used on his hoppers, the highest # heads he used them on were #9's, he used them all day on #6's.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by 64@Dec 3 2003, 06:56 PM
Do any of you know if they are good for hoppin'? I may have the hook up on them. Its the DG4V Dump valve. I showed the pic that someone posted on here to a freind and he makes that paticular valve.
Yep, I think Hydrota is hopping on one. I'm getting about 10 different valves like this that use the sub-plates. I think at holding 4,600 PSIs or more is pretty good.

I heard that there might be a slight delay with them, but, hopfully Hydrota will help clear this up.

You got Vickers, Bosch, and Parker, plus a valve made in Japan. There may be dozens more. (I happen to collect all type of valves)

Also, I am wodering if you can customize the valve block to work even faster.

Even if the valve did delay, just "T" or "X" to two valves. The cost is so cheap.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by junglejorge@Dec 3 2003, 07:02 PM
Vickers are the only dumps my Dad used on his hoppers, the highest # heads he used them on were #9's, he used them all day on #6's.
What do you mean by this? are you saying it's the port office #23 (or 2.3 mm) ? The very last numbers on the model #s

Last edited by Hydros at Dec 3 2003, 07:34 PM

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
**this is just my experience, one person said theres wasnt working right**

Mine works great. Clicks on , clicks off, no delays, all split second and accurate.

vickers # DG4V - 3S - 2A - M - FW - H5 - 60

Sublate is D03

Must be turned on by 36 volts.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
it's obvious that hydrota has had good luck :biggrin: his truck is touching roofs and shit....but I had them and they sucked to me. Wouldn't stay locked up for more than 5 minutes.....replaced them with an adex and no more seeping. Not trying to bash or promote just giving my experience.

Last edited by POISONIVY at Dec 4 2003, 10:01 AM

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Originally posted by POISONIVY@Dec 4 2003, 08:59 AM
it's obvious that hydrota has had good luck :biggrin: his truck is touching roofs and shit....but I had them and they sucked to me. Wouldn't stay locked up for more than 5 minutes.....replaced them with an adex and no more seeping. Not trying to bash or promote just giving my experience.
Most of the setups here have Vickers or Big Greens. Never seen anybody have the problem you have. Maybe a bad valve? I know adex's are the shit, but Vickers and Big Green on hoppers and deltas and watermans on older rides are all that are used. Maybe when I put my setup together I'll do a test? Anybody want to lone me an Adex :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
WHAT ABOUT THIS STYLE PARKER.....ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT THESE

I'VE SEEN THEM ON A DANCER(BUT CAN'T TELL WHO'S)BUT,WANTED TO KNOW IF THEY COULD WORK ON A DOUBLE PUMP HOPPER? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Dec 5 2003, 01:43 AM

I'VE SEEN THEM ON A DANCER(BUT CAN'T TELL WHO'S)BUT,WANTED TO KNOW IF THEY COULD WORK ON A DOUBLE PUMP HOPPER? :biggrin:
holy shit!!!! you mean there was ACTUALLY clean under all of that??? the least you could have done was taken off the plate on the bottom. :uh: :uh:

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Dec 5 2003, 12:43 AM

What's the complete model #?

I just got a dual solenoid type rated at 5,000 PSi. (mine is Model #D3DW9CNJP580)

The guy told me it weights 12 pounds!

I'm going to check with Parker and get some more info on it.

You want to sell the sub-plate?

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Dec 5 2003, 02:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Dec 5 2003, 02:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BlackMagicHydraulics@Dec 5 2003, 01:43 AM

holy shit!!!! you mean there was ACTUALLY clean under all of that??? the least you could have done was taken off the plate on the bottom. :uh: :uh:[/b][/quote]
LIKE MY BALLS BITCH (VEGAS):0 .....
AND NO ,SORRY NOT FOR SALE.(TONY)............YET
BUT THEY WEIGH MORE THEN 12 LBS.......#10 '0'RING BOSS PORTS

MODEL # D3W20BNJC-30 24 VOLT COIL 5000 P.S.I. MAX.

Last edited by BlackMagicHydraulics at Dec 5 2003, 04:06 AM

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Originally posted by junglejorge+Dec 4 2003, 09:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junglejorge @ Dec 4 2003, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--POISONIVY@Dec 4 2003, 08:59 AM
it's obvious that hydrota has had good luck  :biggrin: his truck is touching roofs and shit....but I had them and they sucked to me.  Wouldn't stay locked up for more than 5 minutes.....replaced them with an adex and no more seeping.  Not trying to bash or promote just giving my experience.
Most of the setups here have Vickers or Big Greens. Never seen anybody have the problem you have. Maybe a bad valve? I know adex's are the shit, but Vickers and Big Green on hoppers and deltas and watermans on older rides are all that are used. Maybe when I put my setup together I'll do a test? Anybody want to lone me an Adex :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
no not a bad valve...both were replaced and I spoke to Jason Caranto and Jason grimes the builders of el sancho and they said that it would always seep down also. no need for you to do the test i've already done it.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by POISONIVY@Dec 5 2003, 03:47 AM
QUOTE]
no not a bad valve...both were replaced and I spoke to Jason Caranto and Jason grimes the builders of el sancho and they said that it would always seep down also. no need for you to do the test i've already done it.
[/quote]
Seeping down might not be a bad thing. For a strict hopper, you can't even come close to laying.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Originally posted by POISONIVY+Dec 5 2003, 05:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (POISONIVY @ Dec 5 2003, 05:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2003, 09:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--POISONIVY
@Dec 4 2003, 08:59 AM
it's obvious that hydrota has had good luck  :biggrin: his truck is touching roofs and shit....but I had them and they sucked to me.  Wouldn't stay locked up for more than 5 minutes.....replaced them with an adex and no more seeping.  Not trying to bash or promote just giving my experience.

Most of the setups here have Vickers or Big Greens. Never seen anybody have the problem you have. Maybe a bad valve? I know adex's are the shit, but Vickers and Big Green on hoppers and deltas and watermans on older rides are all that are used. Maybe when I put my setup together I'll do a test? Anybody want to lone me an Adex :biggrin:
no not a bad valve...both were replaced and I spoke to Jason Caranto and Jason grimes the builders of el sancho and they said that it would always seep down also. no need for you to do the test i've already done it.[/b][/quote]
I know cars with Big Greens and Vickers that are as old as I am and they've never have those problems. I notice theres alot of testimony on adexs and the older OG'S here have adels. People here are saying that adexs are better than adels, if so then they are the shit. I'm piecing a setup together and I can get Vickers for about $150 brand new, or a hand me down in perfect working order for free. I'm going to run steel gears with square tanks, on a cliff like the old hoppers here.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Dec 5 2003, 02:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Dec 5 2003, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--T BONE@Dec 5 2003, 05:06 AM
DAMN!!!!! I just realized how big this is!!!

its a D05 size valve, wanna see a D10? :0[/b][/quote]
Sure!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
That parker is the same kinda dump as the vickers, it has the same psi rating, both 24 volts, and it looks like the same schematic is on both of them. Whats the price of the parker?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts