LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there you have links where to see and here the sound from the different set up

compressor

york

nitro

thx :cool:

·
Asspirating Poster
3,677 Posts
Holy aaaaasssssssssss... what did you just say???

What is the difference? If you're all that worried about having a lot of compressor noise, get hydraulics.

You don't need to know EVERY FUCKING DETAIL, and it's stupid for you to ask a bunch people to post links just so you can have your curiosity satiated.

If you're just curious and can't wait to get your bags installed, fuck you. Patience is a virtue and you won't give 2 shits what it sounds like once you've actually got them. You'll be pre-occupied with playing with your car.

FYI, nitro doesn't really make a sound, since there's nothing to refill. The only thing you should hear is the slight noise made when the bags are filled and the "PSSSST" when you drop it.

Christ, you people keep making dumber and DUMBER threads.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx a lot guys

really appreciate

however It's not because I didn't put bag or hydro yet that i'm a newbie .....

patience pays and I can tell you ... by the works i did this summer on my lac

by the way i just wanted to see videos for the pleasure

people are so arrogant down here

·
Registered
152 Posts
I NOTICED THAT THERE ARE A FEW JERKS THAT HATE SIMPLE QUESTIONS, EVEN THO THEY THEMSELVES HAD 2 LEARN THEM AT ONE TIME. THEY WILL USUALLY WASTE THEIR "OH SO IMPORTANT TIME" TO BASH YOU AND FEEL LIKE THEY ARE THE ALL KNOWING OF HYDRO OR BAG INSTALLATION. IF IT WAS SUCH A DUMB QUESTION THEY SHOULD HAVE IGNORED IT. THERE ARE OTHERS HERE TO HELP AND GIVE GREAT TIPS AND NOT ACT LIKE THEY ARE SOOOOO DAMN COOL. I HAVE LEARNT A FEW GOOD TIPS WHILE READING WHAT YODA HAS SAID IN OTHER POST BUT YOU NEVER KNOW IF THESE PEOPLE EVEN RIDE IN A CUSTOM BUILT VEHICLE THAT THEY CREATED. THEY JUST GET AN EGO TRIP WHEN THEY KNOW MORE THEN SOME BEGINNER. :( ;)

·
Asspirating Poster
3,677 Posts
It didn't have anything to do with him being a beginner; he wasn't asking for advice.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Dude thats a legit question, maybe he doesnt know what the shit sounds like, no such thing as a stupid question if ur willing to learn. Damn arrogant FUCK!

·
Asspirating Poster
3,677 Posts
I'm sorry, but I fail to see what he's gonna learn just by hearing what the compressors sounds like. Compressor motors sound like any other motor, don't they?

If he's THAT curious to hear what it sounds like, he should go buy a set-up.

·
Registered
856 Posts
i will answer some questions on here over and over again. like most of us on here, we can kind of tell if the person is legit. the questions that get answers have alittle more to them then, how much? can i bag my car on 24s? they seem to have some insight inside the question, like they did some research and wanted our opinion. like, im looking at this and that air bag, and want these features, what one would you pick?

yes we were all newbies at one time or another, hell im still a newbie to some respect. ask me a york question, i know the basics, but im dumbfounded for the most part. but if i wanted some of my questions asked, i would read some of the past forums, and do some research first.

and for the guy with the sound question, check out some of the big time air distributors webs sites, some have videos on them. deviouscustoms.com, teampheumatik.com, mac spring, air ride tech, airlift, dans web site, joe bombers web site, and that crazy hopping cutlass guys air force one.
you have to understand that these types of questions have been asked a million times, so try and understand that you might not get the answer your looking for, because we all get tired of answering them.

and for the guy with the POS nissan truck with the half assed frame, i have 2 project cars, neither of which has a frame so shitty welded, that a fat girl can break it.
here you go ass...

82 chevy malibu wagon with airride, engine swap and trans swap,350/350th, custom exhaust with a H pipe, 18 inch boyds, ppi amp, 2 12 inch pioneer premier spls.
53 chevy 2 door. just gutted the interior, have a 2002 corvette motor and trans in my garage for it.
2005 dodge ram quad cab hemi, cold air intake, throttle body spacer, stainless dual gibson exhaust, 2 10s under the rear seats.not really a custom, but more a daily driver and hauler.

·
Registered
152 Posts
:biggrin:
and for the guy with the POS nissan truck with the half assed frame, i have 2 project cars, neither of which has a frame so shitty welded, that a fat girl can break it.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
492 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Yoda i totally understand what your sayin. He is yellin as this poor kid wondering about air when hes barely got more posts then this guys does. And when he said this "You don't need to know EVERY FUCKING DETAIL, and it's stupid for you to ask a bunch people to post links just so you can have your curiosity satiated"

It enraged me, some people DO like to know everydetail. Ive asked many stupid fukin questions but i thought they needed to be known. Shit ask mark, i asked him every stupid question under the sun, but was he a dick, no he pointed me to sites and links and answered my stupid questions and was'nt a asshole. Maybe its just me but when im gettin into something i do like to know every fukin detail.

·
Asspirating Poster
3,677 Posts
'scuse me, sir, but what does my post count have to do with me knowing anything about pneumatics?

You never replied to my statement that he's not gonna learn anything from hearing a compressor, either.

bazzgeeze:
I'll appologize for being a bit brazin in my forst reply, however, isn't it a bit useless to know what they sound like? It's not like any video you're gonna download is gonna give you an accurate idea of what a compressor is gonna sound like for your install; especially since most videos don't tell where the comps are located.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Your right my post count comment was retarded. Maybe he wants to hear how loud it is to decide if hes gonna put it in his back seat, ya never know bro. I understand bout the same questions being asked. Ive been here for 3 years and i never posted for the first 2 years just cuz i sat back and read every new post in the hydraulics and air forum. How hard would it have been just to give him a couple links and said there you go instead of yellin. Thats all i meant bro.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just wanted to see different type of set up actin on video ... that's it

And I didn't find out It was a great idea to just buy a set up and experience after all ....

my car is now at the step of suspension ... One thing I can state in car project :

PATIENCE PAYS !

I know mecanics in general, it's not because you ask a question that you're definitively a noob, see it another way!

I'll post a pic of what I did tonight

thx up !

·
Registered
71 Posts
just get a bunch of highs and bass and bang that shit you wont be able to hear any noise whatsoever. I got two viair 450s and 2 15s I dont here anything

Eric

just my input

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by Syte@Sep 25 2005, 09:43 PM~3884134
'scuse me, sir, but what does my post count have to do with me knowing anything about pneumatics?

You never replied to my statement that he's not gonna learn anything from hearing a compressor, either.

bazzgeeze:
I'll appologize for being a bit brazin in my forst reply, however, isn't it a bit useless to know what they sound like? It's not like any video you're gonna download is gonna give you an accurate idea of what a compressor is gonna sound like for your install; especially since most videos don't tell where the comps are located.
:uh:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Originally posted by SLAMMNBAGGNIZZAN@Sep 24 2005, 05:45 AM~3875279
I NOTICED THAT THERE ARE A FEW JERKS THAT HATE SIMPLE QUESTIONS, EVEN THO THEY THEMSELVES HAD 2 LEARN THEM AT ONE TIME. THEY WILL USUALLY WASTE THEIR "OH SO IMPORTANT TIME" TO BASH YOU AND FEEL LIKE THEY ARE THE ALL KNOWING OF HYDRO OR BAG INSTALLATION. IF IT WAS SUCH A DUMB QUESTION THEY SHOULD HAVE IGNORED IT. THERE ARE OTHERS HERE TO HELP AND GIVE GREAT TIPS AND NOT ACT LIKE THEY ARE SOOOOO DAMN COOL. I HAVE LEARNT A FEW GOOD TIPS WHILE READING WHAT YODA HAS SAID IN OTHER POST BUT YOU NEVER KNOW IF THESE PEOPLE EVEN RIDE IN A CUSTOM BUILT VEHICLE THAT THEY CREATED. THEY JUST GET AN EGO TRIP  WHEN THEY KNOW MORE THEN SOME BEGINNER. :(  ;)
fully agree with that.
Asked for some pics of an install months ago, and reading and reading for over half a year now, but i only see a lot of crappy nonsense shit postings, with sometime's a nice post wich makes sense.
I think if you react like above, you're and major asshole, and should be banned for life... :uh:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Originally posted by Syte@Sep 24 2005, 03:46 PM~3876571
I'm sorry, but I fail to see what he's gonna learn just by hearing what the compressors sounds like. Compressor motors sound like any other motor, don't they?

If he's THAT curious to hear what it sounds like, he should go buy a set-up.
sure.
spend $$ on a setup wich he migt not like.
Don't you make a test-drive when you buy a car?
I think it's an very interesting question, since every compressor sounds differend, and some make noise like an aeroplane, and some are quiet. The fact that there are nice people around wich helped you when you were a shittry irritating crying noob, doesn't give you the right to bark off some others who want to know some things that YOU already know.
I think you're an asshole reacting like that, really, with a big A !! :angry:

·
Registered
30 Posts
With just a few posts I may not be the right person to say something.......

but I did my research on baggin my car,I bought a used York after reading reactions on this forum,and learned many other things.....

With only 2 cars bagged in Holland(the country wich capital is Amsterdam)it's very difficult to get serieus info,and then I post a question about "brackets"(next page) and nobody reacts,is this a stupid question or is there another reason why NOBODY can give me an answer.

No offence,but I sort of got my hope's on this forum and it is a little dissapointing that no one can/will help me out.

We overhere have got the idea that you can get your(speed)parts at every corner and it's diffcult to imagine how many effort we have to take to get good info and parts.

My phrases can't be that bad :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts