9,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by lowsammy@Sep 21 2005, 07:12 PM~3861109
Im gonna quote the dude.."Thats sick" with a very gay lisp..lol
lol... who? the owner of the truck has a lisp so iunno who...

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
so THATS what 200,000 dollars look on a 2002(i think) expedition...

i like it, i bet it sounds reallly good...

i installed a pair of 05kicker comp 10's in a sealed 2 chamber box, each sub got .7ft cubed ( i stuffed the box halfway with poly fil towards the rear of the box) the two are ran off a power acoustik gothic series 520 watt amp (300wRMS x 1 @ 4ohms) amp... and it sounded really good, it was as loud as i expected but sounded alot better then i thought it would...

so i KNOW (12) 12"ers sounds real nice, i got the ks 5.25's as well, those sound reall good too...

it look like he's underpowering them though, but the diagram didnt specifiy ohm loads so who knows...
-qs

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
havnt seen it yet in person, just before they did stuff to it, i'm gonna see it soon tho :cheesy:

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Sep 21 2005, 10:27 PM~3861237
havnt seen it yet in person, just before they did stuff to it, i'm gonna see it soon tho :cheesy:
Then I don't believe he is your "buddy", I think you just know who the guy is... :cheesy:

If a "buddy" of mine was doing an install like that, I would be all up in it, helping!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Sep 21 2005, 10:32 PM~3861280
Then I don't believe he is your "buddy", I think you just know who the guy is...  :cheesy:

If a "buddy" of mine was doing an install like that, I would be all up in it, helping!
you got a point...

but what happened if the buddy moved away and you guys just keep in contact, and THEN he did all this shit to his vehicle? he is still considered your "buddy" right?

-qs

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 21 2005, 10:50 PM~3861421
you got a point...

but what happened if the buddy moved away and you guys just keep in contact, and THEN he did all this shit to his vehicle? he is still considered your "buddy" right?

-qs
They are both in Canada, he can't be THAT far away...

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Sep 21 2005, 09:03 PM~3861510
They are both in Canada, he can't be THAT far away...

I dont know about you, but canada looks like a pretty big fuckn' place. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Originally posted by snoopdan@Sep 22 2005, 02:11 AM~3862543

I dont know about you, but canada looks like a pretty big fuckn' place.  :biggrin:
Yeah, I know, I also knew someone would point that out, but I also know they don't live THAT far apart, I just have a feeling...

We will just have to wait till he posts to find out the true reason... :cool:

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Sep 21 2005, 07:32 PM~3861280
Then I don't believe he is your "buddy", I think you just know who the guy is...  :cheesy:

All I did was take off the stock vinyl on the door panels back in febuary of 2004 lol

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hes one of my friends buddys, I met him back in febuary when he started, havnt talked to him much, just when I see him and stuff

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Sep 22 2005, 05:17 PM~3866340
Ahh, the truth was told...

Cool man...  :cool:
i guess you win again,

i fucking hate you brahma, YOU DONT GIVE ANY GOOD ADIVICE!!!!

LMAO :biggrin:

does it feel like your back at home yet?

-qs

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 22 2005, 05:23 PM~3866379
i guess you win again,

i fucking hate you brahma, YOU DONT GIVE ANY GOOD ADIVICE!!!!

LMAO :biggrin:

does it feel like your back at home yet?

-qs
I'm posting here out of pure boredom while I'm at work with nothing better to do...
I try to give useful information when I can, I may as well because I can't get Gary to delete all of my posts...
It seems I know enough to make my past posts here of value, but don't know enough to moderate a forum, even though I admin my own forum completely...
I think it's more of a case of I'm not liked because of who my friends are...
But hey, life is too short, don't act like a tool and I well help you to the best of my ability...

Back on topic, I like the Explorer quite alot, it's a bit over the top, but that's what it's all about... :cool:

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats cool, everyone else just thinks its retarded, but thats cool, any comments on what it needs or anything?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts