LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to invite everyone to Viejitos 3rd annual pic-nic to be held in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Sunday,October 16 at Woodson park located on SW 29th and May Ave. Come and have some fun with us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,952 Posts
Originally posted by viejitos49@Sep 7 2005, 10:17 AM~3768972
I would like to invite everyone to Viejitos 3rd annual pic-nic to be held in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Sunday,October 16 at Woodson park located on SW 29th and May Ave. Come and have some fun with us.
DAMN BRO FT.WORTH WOULD MAKE THE TRIP BUT THE ULA HOPTOBER FEST IS THAT SAME DAY. WE WENT LAST YEAR WITH FREDDY FROM LOW JOES LAST YEAR WE HAD A GOOD TIME. MAYBE NEXT YEAR.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,630 Posts
ive been waiting for this post!!! i love this show always a good turnout and never 95 degrees! ill be there, is it a picnic or show this year?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just a pic-nic, let everyone know about it. i would really appreciate it. We may change it to the following weekend the 23rd, I need to talk to the guys out in Dallas/FT worth area,they have a show that same weekend. The ULA to be exact. i'll keep you guys updated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,952 Posts
Originally posted by viejitos49@Sep 9 2005, 08:23 PM~3785860
just a pic-nic, let everyone know about it. i would really appreciate it. We may change it to the following weekend the 23rd, I need to talk to the guys out in Dallas/FT worth area,they have a show that same weekend. The ULA to be exact. i'll keep you guys updated.
HOPE U GUYS CHANGE IT. SO THAT WAY I COULD TRY TO TAKE MY CAR DOWN THERE. BUT IF U CANT ITS ALL GOOD. IS THIS ZEKE?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If anyone has any question let me know, the date is not set it may change. let me know if anyone would make with the changed date or leave as is?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
IS THIS ZEKE?
id like to know too. thank god its not at robinson park this time. we already have an alliance set up? lemme know when the meetings r and where b/c lights out wants to get in on this........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it will be the 22nd of this month at harry bears in moore oklahoma. we are gonna move it if you guys have any suggestions. we need it in a nuetral area that has a private room. for free, we will buy beverages and some eat, so they will get a little business from us. you guys can hit me at 819-1790 for more info. if you know of any other clubs let them know and or have them call me, thanks guys for your interest
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,630 Posts
22nd ill be there,can you pm me on the clubs already involved.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
i might be there. depends on if i gotta work overtime or not but ill definitely try. if not tony can pass along the info to me. lights out c.c. is VERY interested in becoming a part of the alliance even tho we are just starting out...........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we all started somewhere, you are as strong as you believe. i used to roll solo and nobody could mess with me, i had heart and pride for my ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,617 Posts
Originally posted by viejitos49@Sep 14 2005, 09:57 PM~3817323
we all started somewhere, you are as strong as you believe. i used to roll solo and nobody could mess with me, i had heart and pride for my ride.
and look at you know.. ;) what's up Zeke...you can count me in..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks, Spank, I will probably change the date to the 30 of october, due to other shows in the area. i'll keep you updated. I like the way you keep it real, stay up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,617 Posts
Originally posted by viejitos49@Sep 17 2005, 06:38 PM~3834394
Thanks, Spank, I will probably change the date to the 30 of october, due to other shows in the area. i'll keep you updated. I like the way you keep it real, stay up.
most definitely...
 
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Top