LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,268 Posts
Originally posted by viejitos49@Sep 14 2005, 09:57 PM~3817323
we all started somewhere, you are as strong as you believe. i used to roll solo and nobody could mess with me, i had heart and pride for my ride.
and look at you know.. ;) what's up Zeke...you can count me in..

· Registered
6,268 Posts
Originally posted by viejitos49@Sep 17 2005, 06:38 PM~3834394
Thanks, Spank, I will probably change the date to the 30 of october, due to other shows in the area. i'll keep you updated. I like the way you keep it real, stay up.
most definitely...

· Registered
6,268 Posts
Originally posted by viejitos49@Oct 31 2005, 12:12 PM~4106179
I want to thank everyone that came out to the pic-nic, I had a great time. Special thanks to Dallas Lowriders (Sal and the crew) for making the trip also Lo Lows out of Dallas. Thanks Spank for coming down out of Tulsa always knew you were a true rider. What happen to them other guys? Ya know Spank, between me and you. Thanks to Low Life, Kingz Kartel, Oklas Finest, Illegal Toys, IGC, Individuals OKC, Rollin Deep, Against all Odds, and all the riderz who came out. Thanks for making this happen, remember, you guys put this together it was all word of mouth.

Once again thanks on behalf of
Viejitos Oklahoma
Most def homie...thanks for doing your thing there isn't anything better than a kick back at the park...start planning for next year and I'll be there.... :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.