LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help raise money towards Michael's custom Wheel Chair....

If You Cant Make it and want to help out Make the check to:

Ozuna Trust Fund
P.O. Box 730816
San Jose, Ca 95173-0846

Thank You
Your Support, and Your Prayers are Priceless.

·
Registered
35,336 Posts
Originally posted by Viejitos In Da House@Sep 4 2006, 05:15 PM~6103091

Ozuna Trust Fund
P.O. Box 730816
San Jose, Ca 95173-0846

Thank You

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Originally posted by Viejitos In Da House@Sep 4 2006, 05:15 PM~6103091

Ozuna Trust Fund
P.O. Box 730816
San Jose, Ca 95173-0846

Thank You

I will be there with some DUKES S.C. members....GOOD CAUSE!

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt :cool:

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
I will make it down there and let the other Bosses know .... TTT for a good cause ....

·
F U L L T I M E R
2,397 Posts
Viejitos what's up carnales SolitoS Car Club Illinois up in here droppin' you some lines ....... I talked to Manny from Viejitos Car Club Northern Illinois Chapter and I read to him about your benifit and explained to him how much this whole thing with this fund raiser had touched me wich he so felt the same way about after reading to him what it's all about and I explained to him that we would love to help out besides with our prayers a small donation from us being apart of the Northern Illinois Lowrider Alliance together and them being your brothers.
We have the address
Ozuna Trust Fund
P.O. Box 730816
San Jose, Ca 95173-0846

and best believe you will hear from us soon........ we're gonna get together with our other 2 clubs

You maybe far away from us but in spirit and prayer your right next to us brothers........ Ozuna Family keep your heads up high our prayers are with you :)

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Originally posted by solitoscarclub@Sep 6 2006, 02:16 PM~6117305
Viejitos what's up carnales SolitoS Car Club  Illinois up in here droppin' you some lines ....... I talked to Manny from Viejitos Car Club Northern Illinois Chapter and I read to him about your benifit and explained to him how much this whole thing with this fund raiser had  touched me wich he so felt the same way about after reading to him what it's all about and I explained to him that we would love to help out besides with our prayers a small donation from us being apart of the Northern Illinois Lowrider Alliance together and them being your brothers.
We have the address
Ozuna Trust Fund
P.O. Box 730816
San Jose, Ca 95173-0846

and best believe you will hear from us soon........ we're gonna get together with our other 2 clubs

You maybe far away from us but in spirit and prayer your right next to us brothers........ Ozuna Family keep your heads up high our prayers are with you :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Originally posted by solitoscarclub@Sep 6 2006, 01:16 PM~6117305
Viejitos what's up carnales SolitoS Car Club  Illinois up in here droppin' you some lines ....... I talked to Manny from Viejitos Car Club Northern Illinois Chapter and I read to him about your benifit and explained to him how much this whole thing with this fund raiser had  touched me wich he so felt the same way about after reading to him what it's all about and I explained to him that we would love to help out besides with our prayers a small donation from us being apart of the Northern Illinois Lowrider Alliance together and them being your brothers.
We have the address
Ozuna Trust Fund
P.O. Box 730816
San Jose, Ca 95173-0846

:cool: ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
:cool:
Originally posted by Viejitos In Da House@Sep 4 2006, 04:15 PM~6103091

Ozuna Trust Fund
P.O. Box 730816
San Jose, Ca 95173-0846

Thank You

·
Registered
739 Posts
yup we will be there cruzin for a good cause

1 - 20 of 50 Posts