4 Ohm Impedance

600W RMS

1200W Max

Dimensions (H x W x D):

17.5" x 28.5" x 15"

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
can't speak for the rest of the ppl, but i don't like the idea of those pre-fabbed boxes and shit, especially bandpass ones. it's like buying that shit from best buy...sounds good in the store, but when you get it in your car it is far from what you expected.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
IMO, that shyt's just for show. NOt good on use at all. Shyt'll prolly bust on you in a week if your lucky. $400?? GEt a Pioneer amp and sum Rockford sub I guess. What you puttin it in?

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
i got a cadnce a7hc for sale for 350, it does 1400w @1ohm and only draws 80 amps max, brand new comes with remote, box warranty.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
IMO, that shyt's just for show. NOt good on use at all. Shyt'll prolly bust on you in a week if your lucky. $400?? GEt a Pioneer amp and sum Rockford sub I guess.
You talk about reliabilty and suggest Fosgate and Pioneer amps?

Higher end Visonik amps are pretty good. I would own them if i got one for super cheap. The subs suck, mid end to low end amps suck. . .

That Cadence A7 is nice

·
Registered
404 Posts

A mind blowing amount of audio equipment was installed starting with thirty-two 12” V120V6W subwoofers and four 12” 127D4 subwoofers. Mids and highs are distributed throughout the vehicle by ten 5 ¼” V52CS coax speakers and eight 6 ½” V860 mid bass drivers all controlled by a V68DVD AM/FM-CD/DVD player. Multimedia equipment was also added including three 15” Optiview TFT LCD monitors and two VM6821 6.8” TFT LCD monitors. Power is provided by eight V2608 1400 Watt amplifiers and ten 1 Farad Vcap1fd digital capacitors. Installation of this equipment was performed by Unleashed Audio Designs.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
:uh: pyramid has a van too but i still wouldnt buy one.

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by 2low2touch@Sep 27 2003, 08:01 PM
how much did all that cost???....BTW i decided to get 4 audiobahns... just need a box....wish i could find one for around $60
you could build your own for that price. a sheet of 3/4" MDF at lowes cost about $18 add in screws, glue, silcone. you got yourself a box

1 - 19 of 19 Posts