LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET IMITATION VOGUES? SHAVED WHITE WALLS WITH GOLD STRIPE CUT ON EDGE. ;)

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm looking myself, they had a shoot in the Source with ludacris with a cutlas sitting on twenties with vogue tires ( white wall w/brown stirpe).

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Why get IMITATION VOGUES? why dont you get the real thing? What size are you looking for maybe you can get them where i got mine pm me for the info

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
i know tires made by Royal Seal are supposed to be Vogue imitations but i seen them and they have the yellow line inside and the whitewall on the outside...the vogue is whitewall against the rim edge and then a yellow stripe. In my opinion if you cant get the real vogues just run some regualr whitewalls.

·
Registered
58 Posts
the issue here is that usually when peeps want imitation vogues(such as myself for my daily) they wanna go with bigger rim sizes than 17 inches. That is the cut off for Vogue with the mustard AND MAYONAISE!!! They have larger sizes that are either all black or just have the yellow line.

Solution:

have a some homies (that know what they're doing) cut into regular all black and insert the funk you want!!! It looks dope
as fuck and thats what luda had on his car i'm sure if it was on
20s.

My advice:

Go to any hood tire spot and ask one of the techs if he knows anyone that'll do that shit for you. Usually costs about $80.00

hope this helps homie,

Big Ru

·
Registered
572 Posts
Big Ru....
If you know of a shop that can do that please let me know because stuck.. Vogues look some damn GOOD but 17's on a 75 Grandville convertible just doesn't have the same impact as sitting on some 20's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts