LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REPAINT THE GOLD TWO OF MINE ARE FUCKED UP ALLMOST ALL THE GOLD IS RUBBED OFF ... ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON CLEANING THESE TYRES ..? I USE BLEACH WHITE AND SOS OR A BRUSH .. IM THINKIN MAYBE THE BLEACH WHITE IS EATING THE GOLD OFF ANY SUGESTIONS ?

I THINK IM GONNA TRY MODEL PAINT .....WATCHA THINK?

·
Registered
368 Posts
just use bleach white to clean the tires up...that shit is like gold...and use a sanford mean streak to make the stripe yellow again it wont ever fade after that....holla

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
" use a sanford mean streak to make the stripe yellow again it wont ever fade after that" YOU TALKIN BOUT A SANFORD MARKER? IF NOT WERE DO I FIND THIS MEAN STREAK?

·
Registered
787 Posts
I CLEAN MY VOGUES with simple green and a nylon bristle brush gets the whole tire clean white is white yellow is yellow and does not fade like bleach

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS IM LOOKIN FOR THE SANFORD LOOKS LIKE I GOTA ORDER IT THEY DONT HAVE IT IN STOCK IN THE 5 OFFICE DEPOTS HERE

·
Registered
368 Posts
shit man where u at...i can just send you one in the mail it will get there faster than it would if you ordered it from office depot....holla

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: mafuckers slangin markers n shit :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shit. funny ?huh? im lost, i just wanna get my shit tight and cant get that shit up here so send me one!! dammit

·
CRUIZR SKIRTZ & CONTI KIT
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by mykandystaysdrippin@Jul 25 2005, 10:47 AM
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  mafuckers slangin markers n shit :roflmao:  :roflmao:
[snapback]3473901[/snapback]​

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Graffiti writtin mofuckas! :biggrin:

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
i dont think the white wall is the problem here :ugh:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by mykandystaysdrippin@Jul 30 2005, 12:09 PM
i dont think the white wall is the problem here :ugh:
[snapback]3510802[/snapback]​

YOUR RIGHT AND UNLESS YOU HAVE VOGUES YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT REG WW ARE COOL EASEY SOS AND YOUR DONE ..VOGUES ON THE OTHERHAND ARE A BITCH AND THERE 17S SO THERE MORE OF A BITCH .. ANYWAY THANKS ALL AND 420 IM STILL WAITIN ON YOUR INFO HIT ME UP [email protected]

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
STILL WAITIN ON A ADDY I NEED THESE PAINT PENS SOME BODY SEE IF YOUR OFFICE DEPOT HAS EM ILL PAY AND SEND 10$ FINDERS FEE LOOK UP TO SEE WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Originally posted by THE509PIMP@Jul 22 2005, 09:35 AM~3456263
REPAINT THE GOLD TWO OF MINE ARE FUCKED UP ALLMOST ALL THE GOLD IS RUBBED OFF ... ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON CLEANING THESE TYRES ..? I USE BLEACH WHITE AND SOS OR A BRUSH .. IM THINKIN MAYBE THE BLEACH WHITE IS EATING THE GOLD OFF ANY SUGESTIONS ?

I THINK IM GONNA TRY MODEL PAINT .....WATCHA THINK?
Ha I though I was the only one to try to keep his Vogues alive.

You know in the past I tried the paint pens that wrecking yards mark parts with that didn't work too well. But what seemed to work ok was a yellow tire crayon like used by used tire shops. Wasn't exactly the right shade but did ok especially where the gold rubbed off.

I bought a nice set of Vogues off Ebay a while back real nice meat real nice stripes but... the white walls had alot of little fine cracks in them from not being takin care of. And when you get them cracks they make the whitewall look like shit cause they black and stand out. Thats my prob I wish I can fix the whitewall.
I tried laying the wheel down a spraying bleach on and lettin sit, dont work. I even tried cleaning real wel masking a spraying white paint for vinyl, nope nada.
:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts