LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
PRO HOPPER SIMPLY THE BEST...despite all these fly by night companies that come and go they still keep a quality product that works and the service is excellent...thats what will go in my ride... :cool:

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by [email protected]@Sep 25 2003, 10:43 AM
I would vote for pro-hopper because i have had sooooooooo much success with them over the years, but I like BLVD a lot also.

It will be between those 2 companies for my next set up
I'm waiting on prices from both BLVD and B-magic.. both look real good, I've always liked showtime... no probs for me.. (yet lol...)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Lonas wicked series for me...all good no problems...

but all pumps are the same with a few differnt pieces and names of course...self-explanitory ;)

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So looks like out of the peeps that voted, prohopper is the best bang for your $$$$

but then again not too many people have the BLVD nor B-MAGIC yet, and we all know reds is crap.. and I forgot to add luxor and porky's but it wasn't mentioned anyways...

very interesting.. LRM should put out a contest for a pump from the most voted company that can be won by any one who votes... just a random draw...

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lets keep this going...

anyone who didn't VOTE, VOTE NOW......

lets get some realistic stats here,,,,
its obvious that prohopper will be on top.. they advertise great and have competative prices... I wanna see if any more believe in the other companies listed.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

PS,
SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY HERE ABOUT ANY COMPANY YOU WISH....
GOOD OR BAD, LETS HEAR THE STORIES..

QUESTION:
WHAT IS IT YOU LIKE BEST ABOUT THE COMAPY YOU VOTED FOR???

Last edited by Volv_lo at Sep 28 2003, 10:02 AM

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Me, myself, I like Hi Low. I believe I'm the only one in here that suggested them...HaHa.
Yes, Red's is garbage. We all agree on that.
Don't get me wrong, Prohopper is great stuff. They've been around forever and still continue to survive. In the past however, their prices were a little higher.
Luxor is crap as well.
Porky's is quality stuff but has really lost popularity I believe due to their prices not being competitive. I'm friends w/ the owner-Ralph Lamendola and he always told me he was never going to compromise price or quality to stay competitive. However, to me Porky's has the best switch boxes ever made! Tight as hell.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
I'd have to say Pesco (of course) but Boulevard is very nice equipment, and they dont like about their ideas and where they got them.

Pesco #1, how many pumps can you think of that will raise a 4500lb car with one battery.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Sep 29 2003, 01:51 PM
I'd have to say Pesco (of course) but Boulevard is very nice equipment, and they dont like about their ideas and where they got them.

Pesco #1, how many pumps can you think of that will raise a 4500lb car with one battery.
cool...

·
PINCHE GABACHO
9,466 Posts
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Sep 29 2003, 04:51 PM~1118554

BLAST FROM THE PAST... :cheesy: :cheesy:

NOW STFU HILLBILLY :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
PINCHE GABACHO
9,466 Posts
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Feb 23 2011, 05:16 PM~19942346
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
FUCKING BEACH BUM

:uh: hater

1 - 20 of 25 Posts