LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
well if your talkin head units then im gonna say alpine....you can go ahead and take sony off the list, they dont make the best ANYTHING
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Originally posted by DeAdPhLow@Jul 25 2005, 07:04 AM
There is no such thing as the best. . .

Only what is suitable to peoples needs
[snapback]3473251[/snapback]​
Sony is great if you need that electrical fire smell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,444 Posts
Originally posted by quadmasta@Jul 25 2005, 06:46 AM
Sony is great if you need that electrical fire smell.
[snapback]3473329[/snapback]​
I agree. . . but then again, its hard to argue that to someone who has a pos sony amp and never had problems with it :dunno:

Arguing which car audio company is the best is worthless as arguing the Chicken and Egg debate. . youll never get a real conclusion
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,047 Posts
Originally posted by DeAdPhLow@Jul 25 2005, 09:09 AM
I agree. . . but then again, its hard to argue that to someone who has a pos sony amp and never had problems with it  :dunno: 

Arguing which car audio company is the best is worthless as arguing the Chicken and Egg debate. . youll never get a real conclusion
[snapback]3473500[/snapback]​
until the kid thats arguing that his sony subs and amp are louder and sound better than your jbl amps and dd subs, hears your system in person ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Yes that is my opinion... However this is a poll asking what we ALL thought was the best. .In MY opinion... Memphis is the best... However I do agree that other brands do a very good job.. I have never had problems with Memphis gear...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,444 Posts
Originally posted by lcompeau@Jul 27 2005, 02:01 PM
Yes that is my opinion... However this is a poll asking what we ALL thought was the best. .In MY opinion... Memphis is the best... However I do agree that other brands do a very good job.. I have never had problems with Memphis gear...
[snapback]3491619[/snapback]​
yea, but be a bit realistic. . .Memphis definately IS NOT the best. . .expecially in the sound quality department.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
I agree for SQ you do not want to go w/ Memphis... However if your going for SPL ... IN MY OPINION there are very few that can hang.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Originally posted by mixedman@Jul 25 2005, 12:00 AM
who is the best company to buy headunits, woofers, amps, screens from
[snapback]3472375[/snapback]​

as far as headunits, i dont think you can go wrong with pioneer but my personal favorites are alpines, kenwoods, and old school eclipse.

subwoofers id have to go with jl's or fosgates.

highs id have to go with focals or dynaudio

amplifiers i think fosgate, xtant, old school PPI, mmats, and jl amps. oh and who can forget the linear power amps of back in the day?

tv screens all ive personally seen were alpines, kenwoods, and pyles.


so i guess all in all id have to say i chose your "other" category lol
-sasap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by lcompeau@Jul 28 2005, 09:01 AM
I agree for SQ you do not want to go w/ Memphis... However if your going for SPL ... IN MY OPINION there are very few that can hang.
[snapback]3495372[/snapback]​
DD 9500s/9900s
Treo csx/ssx/cxt
RE MT/ sx
MMATS juggernaut/dreadnaut
RF TRF series
Kicker solox (when cones dont blow to hell)

all walk over memphis' top of the line sub when it comes to spl, so ur opinion is a bad one.

ps there are several other subs but Im tired of typing
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top