LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin for 16, & 20" lowrider bike frames!!!!!!!! But if you have anything else lowrider bike related, Let me know of any or all parts you wanna get rid of! NO BULLSHIT! Serious Buyer, lookin for a Serious Seller. Not available for pickups, so If your not to scared to ship something to the MidWest, then post ur pics or u can PM me. If you got a bulk supply of frames, consider them sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Rolling So Low
7,095 Posts
Originally posted by JuicyJ@Jan 28 2010, 09:42 PM~16446603
Lookin for 16, & 20" lowrider bike frames!!!!!!!! But if you have anything else lowrider bike related, Let me know of any or all parts you wanna get rid of! NO BULLSHIT! Serious Buyer, lookin for a Serious Seller. Not available for pickups, so If your not to scared to ship something to the MidWest, then post ur pics or u can PM me. If you got a bulk supply of frames, consider them sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got a few of my old lowrider bike parts im trying get rid of. and by old i mean it needs chrome. mostly 20'' parts besides a few 26'' parts and frame. lmk if your interested. im not trying to get alot for um. :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts