LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I just buy 1 w7 will that be all I need. I don't want to much beat, but I don't want not enough holla at me

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by S10lifted@Aug 4 2005, 02:03 PM~3540753
I know a lot of people don't like JL Audio but, I have a 12w7 running off a punch 500a2 in a ported box tuned @60hz and it gets pretty loud.

i think that alone revokes your speaking/talking priveleges for the remainder of the week...

for the guy asking the question... what vehicle are you putting it in and what amp are you gonna drive it off of?

-qs

·
Registered
815 Posts
if u wanna bang go with a mtx 9500 if u shop around good u can find em for about the same price as the w7 and seriously man the w7s sound like a blown out pussy flappin in the wind ( they sound horible for there price ) mtx is by far way better man

·
Registered
815 Posts
cuz the w7 is over priced and over rated and sounds like shit , 9500s are way better and more powerful mtx beat jl in every test they threw at it

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by taylorswanted@Aug 5 2005, 12:43 AM~3544807
cuz the w7 is over priced and over rated and sounds like shit , 9500s are way better and more powerful mtx beat jl in every test they threw at it
stop reading all the promo's you see on MTX's website...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Its all in the box and what kind of car you have I just got me a w7, mine is going in my 69 impala Any speaker will sound like a blown out pussy if not applied right in your car. The way you talkin you dont need a w7 get you some jl w0.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Originally posted by punish817@Aug 5 2005, 11:24 AM~3547009
Its all in the box and what kind of car you have I just got me a w7, mine is going in my 69 impala Any speaker will sound like a blown out pussy if not applied right in your car. The way you talkin you dont need a w7 get you some jl w0.
A box will not make that infamous W7 flutter go away. . .

I feel sorry for people who waste money on them subs. . .

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
buddi had 2 13w7s in a new model monte off of 2 d2s not the best amps but lots of power and the windsheild flexed a whole lot if that can tell you anything bout em lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
Any speaker will flutter if not applied correctly. if u set it up right the w7 will give you what you want period. It all depends upon what u want I want is all around sound with a hard hittin low end.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts