LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any possible way to 3-wheel a 94 deville? i know i cant with hydros but will it work with bags?

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
OPTION 1--Make sure you have the jac is closest to the wheel you want to come off the gROund :biggrin:

OPTION 2-- SELL IT AND BUY A FLEETWOOD ;)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
DONT DO IT!!!!!! unless you re-enforce that shit out of it your car will be fucked.. The unibody cars are not good for 3 wheel... I have a 94 deville and 3 it once and the trunk has never closed as tight since... NO FOKKKIN good..

You can see in this picture that the trunk lid is up a cunt hair.. Pisses me off

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Originally posted by SWIPH@Dec 13 2008, 08:23 PM~12422866
OPTION 1--Make sure you have the jac is closest to the wheel you want to come off the gROund :biggrin:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
THAT'S RIGHT SWIPH !
ITS PAULE bRO !

[/quote]

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
( 408 ) 971 - 9888

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Originally posted by SWIPH@Dec 13 2008, 07:23 PM~12422866

Best advice.... :thumbsup:

·
McAsshole
1,891 Posts
Originally posted by SWIPH@Dec 13 2008, 06:23 PM~12422866

:roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Originally posted by rp0420+Dec 13 2008, 04:39 PM~12421808-->
Is there any possible way to 3-wheel a 94 deville? i know i cant with hydros but will it work with bags?
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-SWIPH
@Dec 13 2008, 07:23 PM~12422866

;) ;) ;)

time to get lock ups and learn how to dog leg

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
Im glad to see I have alot fo people agreeing wit me--
Cause I wa really tryin to be as honest as possible :biggrin:

For reals though-- You can buy BIG BODY FLEETWOODS for so cheap now- theres no sense in wastin the money on juicin or baggin or ALTERING a DEVILLE in any way. ;)

YOU ARE NOT GONNA BE HAPPY WITH IT WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED-- I PROMISE

·
Against the Grain
7,347 Posts
Originally posted by SWIPH@Dec 15 2008, 01:47 PM~12435286
Im glad to see I have alot fo people agreeing wit me--
Cause I wa really tryin to be as honest as possible :biggrin:
For reals though-- You can buy BIG BODY FLEETWOODS for so cheap now- theres no sense in wastin the money on juicin or baggin or ALTERING a DEVILLE in any way.  ;)

YOU ARE NOT GONNA BE HAPPY WITH IT WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED-- I PROMISE
I am. I'm chroming out my engine right now. chop what you have.

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by red_ghost@Dec 15 2008, 01:42 PM~12435740
I am.  I'm chroming out my engine right now.  chop what you have.

Its good you have a positive attitude-- cause when somebody walks right pass your CADDY to chec out the G-BODY next to it--- you are gonna need that positive atitude.
ANd in case you dont understand what Im sayin--
If you would have a big body Lac sittin there--- they wouldnt walk past it to chec the gbody out 95% of the time.... ;)

·
Against the Grain
7,347 Posts
Originally posted by SWIPH@Dec 15 2008, 02:57 PM~12435836
Its good you have a positive attitude-- cause when somebody walks right pass your CADDY to chec out the G-BODY next to it--- you are gonna need that positive atitude.
If you would have a big body Lac sittin there---  they wouldnt walk past it to chec the gbody out 95% of the time.... ;)
well, considering i'm beating gbody's in my class all the time, its not a problem. ;)

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Originally posted by SWIPH@Dec 15 2008, 02:57 PM~12435836
If you would have a big body Lac sittin there---  they wouldnt walk past it to chec the gbody out 95% of the time.... ;)
anyone who walks past a lac to look at the bic lighters of lowriders needs a good kick in the balls anyway

bad tatse of others shouldnt dictate what kinda car you build

i myself am looking for a 94 95 96 deville or eldo for a daily ;)

·
Against the Grain
7,347 Posts
Originally posted by REV. chuck@Dec 15 2008, 03:04 PM~12435892
anyone who walks past a lac to look at the bic lighters of lowriders   needs a good kick in the balls anyway   
i myself am looking for a 94 95 96 deville or eldo  for a daily   ;)
had a 96 eldo for a daily a little while back. was a nice car.

As of a comparison on mine to a g body, that will happen depending on the gbody. If its Wild mint or something, then yeah. but if its your typical stock painted juiced gbody, no chance.

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Originally posted by red_ghost@Dec 15 2008, 03:06 PM~12435912
had a 96 eldo for a daily a little while back.  was a nice car.
i just want a nice dependable 4 door caddy ive only seen 1 94 = 99 caddy come through the shop in the 9 years weve been there

:cool:

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by REV. chuck@Dec 15 2008, 02:04 PM~12435892
anyone who walks past a lac to look at the bic lighters of lowriders   needs a good kick in the balls anyway   
i myself am looking for a 94 95 96 deville or eldo  for a daily   ;)
ANYBODY THAT CALLS A FWD LAC A REAL LOWRIDER NEEDS TO BE SHOT IN THE BALLS :biggrin:

As far as for a daily-- those are good choices CHUC--- I had a 97 Eldo on 22s that was sic-- AS A DAILY-- but not as a lowrider with juice on it mobbin 13s ;)

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
Originally posted by SWIPH@Dec 15 2008, 04:09 PM~12436420
ANYBODY THAT CALLS A FWD LAC A REAL LOWRIDER NEEDS TO BE SHOT IN THE BALLS :biggrin:
if its low its a lowrider

but its still a lac ;)

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I'm not gonna discourage from nontraditionals......but 3 wheeling doesn't mean shit. Its alot of fun and it gets attention but if you got a nice clean/well executed ride....there is no need to 3 wheel it'll get all the attention you can handle on its own.....its your car do what you like

1 - 20 of 42 Posts