1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a week to decide weather or not im gonna buy a lowrider bike

anyone got a juiced 2 wheeler that they ride

if i can afford the hydros:
if im not gonna ride it then ill just get a bicycle. or if im gonna ride it ill get a trike. but i dont like the look of the trikes

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by the_cat@Jan 17 2004, 04:44 AM
ive got a week to decide weather or not im gonna buy a lowrider bike

anyone got a juiced 2 wheeler that they ride

if i can afford the hydros:
if im not gonna ride it then ill just get a bicycle. or if im gonna ride it ill get a trike. but i dont like the look of the trikes
If you plan on riding it, go with a trike.

Unless you think you can handle riding a 2 wheeler with the weight of the pump and battery/batterys added to it. Then also can you imagine keeping control of the bike if you want to hit the switch while riding?

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont like the trikes and i dont have the extra money for one. but if it cant be done to a bike then i guess ill just have to get a trike

:(

so how much do the mods cost. like the sheetmetal for a custom fork.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
make sure you have some strong legs. thats going to be a few pounds to be pushing around. i'll rather go with an air bag and a tank on it

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so what can anyone tell me the difference between air and juice or maybe some links that i could go to

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

so maybe i still could do a bike

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so i cant afford a trike (NZD$900est) and hydros + shipping(US$400 + at least US$100) :angry: :(

so my other option was a bike with bondo frame, flat twisted handle bars and 144 spoke wheels. but i saw on a website they sell a bike just like that so theres no point doing a bike like that if there gonna be others like it

so i might just have to forget about it :(
but i may still do a bike w/spinners :cool:

had to get that off my chest :)

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by the_cat@Jan 19 2004, 06:52 AM

thats a show bike.

if thats what you are tring to do then knock your self out. thats some big money.

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by cleverlos+Jan 23 2004, 07:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cleverlos @ Jan 23 2004, 07:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--the_cat@Jan 19 2004, 06:52 AM

thats a show bike.

if thats what you are tring to do then knock your self out. thats some big money.[/b][/quote]
i dont wanna do a show bike. i just wanted to juice one. but i can only afford one or the other :(

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i mean i can only afford hydros or a bike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts