LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah im new at this stuff so if i could get some help or something that would be nice.

Anyways i own a 85 Pontiac Persian, it's silver tinted windows and so on... but i want to know where i can get the interior at, i live in Michigan i was think like detroit would have it somewhere but where would i go? but i don't know what color to put it i was thinking maybe like a baby blue i wanted white but then people would mess it up or it would get messed up either way it would just get messed up. but i don't know how to put it in and stuff so could i have it put in how much does it $$$$$$ or if you guys could help a white brotha out that would be iight to so any advice get at me with it OH YEAH i got a pic of the car if you would like to see pm me :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
10,537 Posts
hey man im from The Downriver area if your interested in the interiors go to gibralter and see that mexican guy in there....or go to JoAnns Fabric (i heard they got some here) if u need help hit me up ;) :cheesy:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Originally posted by ALOW1+Oct 10 2003, 12:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ALOW1 @ Oct 10 2003, 12:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--HighRollaz@Oct 10 2003, 12:31 PM
Good looking car, but what is that hanging from the door?[/b][/quote]
looks like a kick stand?! j/k

D.I.Y my friend! its not hard with basic tools and some patience, here mine:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts