"Bloody Summer"
2,589 Posts
Originally posted by mazdawg78@Jan 16 2010, 11:41 AM~16309462
where you at?
X2 AND WHATS YOUR PRICE RANGE . . . :cool:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I'm selling my 94 fleet. The car has 125k miles and runs great. I drive it on the highway all the time, two cce pumps, jvc headunit, pioneer subs, kicker amp, planet audio mids & highs, two 9" tv's in headrest. Upholstery has been completely redone, engine is clean with some painted items. Trunk looks very nice and clean. Partial wrap on frame & a-arms reinforced. The wheels are 14 x 6 with gold accents and orange spokes. I'm asking 9,500 for the car! Pm if interested

·
Registered
327 Posts
Originally posted by imp1962@Jan 16 2010, 02:01 PM~16310327
I'm selling my 94 fleet. The car has 125k miles and runs great. I drive it on the highway all the time, two cce pumps, jvc headunit, pioneer subs, kicker amp, planet audio mids & highs, two 9" tv's in headrest. Upholstery has been completely redone, engine is clean with some painted items. Trunk looks very nice and clean. Partial wrap on frame & a-arms reinforced. The wheels are 14 x 6 with gold accents and orange spokes. I'm asking 9,500 for the car! Pm if interested

this has got to be my most favorite fleetwood. selliin mine for 4500. http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...opic=504610&hl=

·
Registered
3,698 Posts

:cool:

·
"Bloody Summer"
2,589 Posts
Originally posted by leomajestics@Jan 17 2010, 08:37 PM~16320720

:cool:
damn that fleetwood is bad yo :thumbsup: im trying to get some patterns on mine like that when i repaint it next week . . . heres mine . . .

·
Registered
11,937 Posts
LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A PICK UP SOMETHING STRONG TO TOW MY REGAL LOOKIN FOR STRAIGHT UP TRADES MY FLEETWOOD IS UNCUT REAL NICE PROJECT NEXT TO NO BODY WORK NEEDED VERY SMALL RUST STARTING ON HOOD ONLY

NEW CAMSHAFT,RODS, BEARINGS,FLOWMASTER DUAL EXUAST NICE TOP ALL LEATHER POWER EVERY THING VERY WELL MAINTAINED I DRIVE THIS CAR EVERY DAY VERY DEPENDABLE CLEAN TITLE LOOKING FOR TRADES PREFERBLY ON THE EAST COAST PREFERBLY A CHEVY

[/quote]
THIS MY BOY TODD CAR ....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts