LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, i am new to this forum. I own a 1300 bored Yamaha V-max full customized.

i have changed the color more than 5 times. uses color from alsa paint and house of kolor. i recently changed my color to a dark one which i dont like it at all.
my previous was a candy orange with diamond flakes from alsa paint.
because i am going to painted again i made a little reseach in youtube to see what my eye would like and i hit this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_GzjTmcKL0&feature=feedlik

i liked the color a lot. i need any info possible about that color.
i would like also if anyone have a silmilar color but instead of rootbeer candy used a pagan gold candy to post a video so to see how it looks like ( i was searching in youtube for pagan gold with flakes under it but no luck)

this is my bike so you can understand i want the color to be perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpbkv3cpyRA

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
this is as close a color as i could find Tambora Flame Metallic

go see if your paint suppy store has something close to it that you like

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
pegan gold center over silver base and silver jumbo flake... other colors are root beer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by pi4short@May 26 2011, 03:04 PM~20634901
pegan gold center over silver base and silver jumbo flake... other colors are root beer

dude you just made my day, thanks a lot for the pics. i definetely want pagan gold with silver flakes. i may add some red flakes and gold ones in a test panel to see what the reuslt is. but defineltely pagan gold is my colour. thanks again

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Originally posted by vmax1260@May 26 2011, 03:48 PM~20635190
dude you just made my day, thanks a lot for the pics. i definetely want pagan gold with silver flakes. i may add some red flakes and  gold ones in a test panel to see what the reuslt is. but defineltely pagan gold is my colour. thanks again
no problem... make sure to hit up mark (detonator) for your flake, his products are top notch.. :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts