LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm getting married in Charlotte, NC and wanted to enter the wedding on a lowrider with hydraulics. This is a traditional Indian wedding and would just need to rent the car for a distance of about 200m or so (less than half a city block). I won't be driving the car, would just be the passenger. Please send me pics of your car, a video of what it can do, and your best price. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Omg that's a great idea. I have been thinking of something cool like a grand entrance at my own wedding and I might actually just steal your idea... Even 3 years later it sounds cool

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh hahah yeah this sounds like a cool idea. I like it a lot as well. I wish I planned something like that for my wedding. My wedding entrance was basic and boring at best. If you want some advice regarding the planning aspect of this whole thing you can send me a message. I have to tell you that I had one of the most amazing wedding planners that are there in the area. I found them while I was looking for a wedding planner that rented both lighting and sound systems. I have talked with a lot of different representatives but ended up choosing one specific company. (You guys can check their website here: truesoundhire.co.uk ) I loved the way they worked and they have been very professional and very helpful. Honestly it was a memorable night and it went very smoothly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts