LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to spend 15k for a 63 convertible let me know if someone out there has one for sale...........
 

·
NO MORE BS
Joined
·
9,545 Posts
Originally posted by NmE60@Feb 9 2010, 08:16 PM~16567020
looking to spend 15k for a 63 convertible let me know if someone out there has one for sale...........
You ain't gonna do nada!!

Buy the wagon, I'll make you a good deal! :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Mr Gee@Feb 9 2010, 09:20 PM~16567097
You ain't gonna do nada!! 

Buy the wagon, I'll make you a good deal! :cheesy:
it's for a homie who has the money right now and is looking he has a HT but wants the rag to go with it............shiit im not buying a thing dawg just sitting at home watching this economy fkk us up sad hearing people lose there jobs............what you doing up perro ;)
 

·
NO MORE BS
Joined
·
9,545 Posts
Originally posted by NmE60@Feb 9 2010, 08:36 PM~16567386
it's for a homie who has the money right now and is looking he has a HT but wants the rag to go with it............shiit im not buying a thing dawg just sitting at home watching this economy fkk us up sad hearing people lose there jobs............what you doing up perro ;)
That's cool Joe..Just sellin the wagon, gotta pay Uncle Sam! :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Mr Gee@Feb 9 2010, 09:40 PM~16567446
That's cool Joe..Just sellin the wagon, gotta pay Uncle Sam!  :uh:
what for real bro.......man that sucks........sorry to hear that............ :(
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top