LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Chicagoland looking for I prefer a 63 impala non ss.. I have a California 64 impala ss solid and mostly orig.. I look at 62 and 64 non ss to but I prefer 63s!! Message me or reply thanks
I'm not far from Chicago Indiana michigan etc!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
1962 Chevrolet Impala 2DR HT
Contact Info: (805) 233-1116

Price: 11,500 Shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states USA ONLY OR 10,500 Picked up!!!!

Vin: 21847L158179

Cowl Tag: Trim 842 (Blue) Paint 936 (Ermine White)

NO Trades!........... NO Trades........... NO Trades!.......... NO Trades.......... NO Trades!..........

I have owned this car since 2001 (10 years) This car was my daily driver for 8 years!!!!! driven to and from work (30 miles round trip) Garage Kept! Since 2009, it's been taken out and driven to car shows only!

The car is the original Ermine White with Blue interior!

The motor is a 283 with a brand new rebuilt powerglide transmission,

The whole front suspension was re done in 2006.... STOCK SUSPENSION, NEVER BEEN CUT!!!!!!!! Upper and lower ball joints, upper and lower control arm bushings, coil springs, sway bar bushings and link bushings, shocks, power steering slave cylinder, control valve, and hoses.

Also In 2006 the rear shocks and coil springs were replaced along with new u joints. The brakes have all been re done as well..... new front and rear shoes, new front and rear wheel cylinders, spring kits, and brake hoses.

It has a brand new windshield, and a New gas tank and sending unit, The list goes on!!!!

The interior is all brand new, and the dash is in exellent shape for its age "original dash paint" new weather stripping ect ect ect.......

The only things I don't have for the car are: the stock radio, the glove box, and the two barrel stock air cleaner / carb and intake manifold! When I purchased the car back in 2001 they were missing!

Now for the body: It does have some rust in the areas that are the norm on these impalas, There is some rust in the bottom of the trunk pan, (shown in pic) the front floor braces are rusted, and the passenger side rear wheel well has some filler in it!.. The rear floor pans and frame are SOLID!

The paint is in exellent condition and I'd say its a 8.5 out of 10!

This is a great buy, at a great price! Don't miss out!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like them both I'm looking for partial trades for my 64 ss at least or even trade.. Prefer keep it in chi city aka Midwest to shipping not cheap and I like look at car in person.. Thanks though where my Midwest people at lol hmmmm ha

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to put mine on eBay if I get the right price I hit you guys up.. I'm going to clean mine up get it ready it's a super nice 64ss. For some reason I like the bench seats and the non ss..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.