LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody got a 75-76 caprice/impala front clip for sale??????

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Little Buddy
12,921 Posts
i know a guy with one...

he is parting the car out

you wnat it compete?
or just the headerpanal

( its in orlando florida )

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Originally posted by individualsbox@Jul 22 2005, 05:07 AM
i know a guy with one...

he is parting the car out

you wnat it compete?
or just the headerpanal

( its in orlando florida )
[snapback]3455556[/snapback]​
Trying to rip someone else off. Don't buy anythig from this guy. He used to be Individualscc.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Originally posted by 86BUICKREGAL@Jul 21 2005, 06:22 PM
anybody got a 75-76 caprice/impala front clip for sale??????
[snapback]3452499[/snapback]​
i ve got a hood for one. Not sure if you would need it. Depends on what year the actual car is. Let me know if your interested
thanks

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
You might want to be a little more specific. The '76 Caprice and Impala have different type of headlights. Caprice - rectangular, Impala - round.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by AWSOM69@Jul 22 2005, 11:27 AM
You might want to be a little more specific. The '76 Caprice and Impala have different type of headlights. Caprice - rectangular, Impala - round.
[snapback]3457554[/snapback]​
at this point ill take what ever i can find

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
What parts do you need? There was a '75 clip in one of the junkyards down here that was left alone for several weeks till they finally got rid of it. They show up every once in awhile. The '76 Caprice clip is harder to find. You need to let these guys specifically what parts you need(ie hood, fenders, headers, bumper).

And do not deal with Individualsbox or Individualscc, they are the same person and he is a scam artist.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by AWSOM69@Jul 22 2005, 01:07 PM
What parts do you need? There was a '75 clip in one of the junkyards down here that was left alone for several weeks till they finally got rid of it. They show up every once in awhile. The '76 Caprice clip is harder to find. You need to let these guys specifically what parts you need(ie hood, fenders, headers, bumper).

And do not deal with Individualsbox or Individualscc, they are the same person and he is a scam artist.
[snapback]3458451[/snapback]​
OK THANKS I NEED THE WHOLE FRONT END. EVERYTHING HOOD BUMPER FENDERS GRILL HEADER PANEL FENDER WHEELS I NEED IT ALL

·
Registered
374 Posts
Originally posted by 86BUICKREGAL@Jul 23 2005, 08:38 AM
OK THANKS  I NEED THE WHOLE FRONT END. EVERYTHING HOOD BUMPER FENDERS GRILL HEADER PANEL FENDER WHEELS I NEED IT ALL
[snapback]3463585[/snapback]​
I ve got a hood! get at me if your interested

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by OG 76@Jul 23 2005, 02:41 PM
I ve got a hood!  get at me if your interested
[snapback]3465133[/snapback]​
if i cant get it complete ill start pieceing it together

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
contact MAIDEN76 i believe there is a 76 front clip at our shop, it is his though not mine. i believe it is for sale, complete, w only one small ding in the stainless that is around the grile, can be fixed.

j.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
i have 76 caprice header panel except for the grill. how much you willing to pay?

·
Registered
34,436 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts