LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what you got?
not looking for a show car, it just has to run and be reliable.
southern california preferred, but if you got what i need im willing to travel or work something out.

PM me. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
77 coup 2 pump pro hopper 6 batteries new paint and rims/tires over the summer.
org 425 under the hood runs great all org interior clean but not for show. great car to ride and hit the switch in. Runs great on the high way...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was looking for more of a project, just need a car with minimal rust that runs strong to work on as i come to it.

thanks though

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
this is a good project car great for the street but needs some love for a show.. i took it to 2 shows last year just to rep our club took 3rd in one show and nothing in the other.

·
57 RAG
30,661 Posts
here is Plagues ride pm him or call him
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...opic=450760&hl=

1978 CADILLAC COUPE DEVILLE. ITS A NICE CAR, WHITE INTERIOR/ LIGHT BLUE PAINT. A FEW RUST SPOTS ON THE CAR CHROME IS VERY NICE. MISSING REAR TRUNK FILLER BUT I CAN GET ONE OF THOSE BUT VERY CLEAN OVERALL COMES WITH NEW ALL CHROME 14X7 WIRES NO TIRES OR WILL KEEP THE WHEELS AND JUST LET THE CAR GO. WILL POST MORE PICTURES TONIGHT. 125,958 IS WHAT THE MILAGE SAYS RUNS GOOD WILL MAKE A NICE LOW. LOCATED IN UTAH IN ROY ABOUT 40 MINUTES AWAY FROM SALT LAKE. LOOKING FOR A 90 BROUGHAM PARTS CAR MUST BE WILLING TO COME TO ME TO TRADE OR CASH 2500 CALL OR PM ME PHILLIPA 303-859-6423

1 - 7 of 7 Posts