LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WILL TRADE OR SELL MY FRONT AND REAR CHROME SUSPENSION OFF OF MY 81 REGAL FOR A COMPLETE 78 THRU 87 G-BODY OR JUST A COMPLETE ROLLING CHASIS.IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.LET ME KNOW WHAT'S OUT THERE.I PREFER IN OR AROUND OHIO UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE TRIP HERE.I REALLY NEED A WRAP FRAME.IF YOU HAVE ONE AND IT'S NICE LET ME KNOW.
HERE ARE PICS OF THE SUSPENSION

[attachmentid=226622]

[attachmentid=226623]

[attachmentid=226624]

[attachmentid=226625]

GIVE ME SOME REASONABLE OFFERS IF YOU JUST WANT TO BUY IT STRAIGHT OUT.

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Originally posted by NEXT LEVEL@Jul 28 2005, 01:54 PM
POST UP BETTER PICS OF IT AND ALSO INFO ON IT.ARE YOU MAKING THE TRIP?
[snapback]3497436[/snapback]​
I can get you some better pics when i get home... It does not have an engine it right now.. I was going to drop the body and reinforce the frame and make it a hopper, but other things have come up right now. What is your zip? I can look into to see how far it is and see if i can meet you half way depending on when and what i have going on..

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by cornbreadscaddy@Jul 28 2005, 04:09 PM
im n ohio i got an 87 monte ls i might b willing to trade im assuming its all g body suspension?
[snapback]3497582[/snapback]​
YES IT'S ALL G-BODY SUSPENSION.IT'S OFF MY 81 REGAL.WHERE ARE YOU FROM IN OHIO AND CAN YOU POST PICS AND INFO PLEASE.

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Purple Haze@Jul 28 2005, 04:05 PM
I can get you some better pics when i get home... It does not have an engine it right now.. I was going to drop the body and reinforce the frame and make it a hopper, but other things have come up right now. What is your zip? I can look into to see how far it is and see if i can meet you half way depending on when and what i have going on..
[snapback]3497549[/snapback]​
DO YOU HAVE A MOTOR FOR IT.MY ZIP IS 45801

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Purple Haze@Jul 28 2005, 04:05 PM
[snapback]3497549[/snapback]​
are you home yet?

·
Registered
441 Posts

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
WHERES THE UPPERS???

·
Registered
8,029 Posts