LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can find this shirt at any leads would be freat lmk thanks

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
damn that girl got a smile like the joker from batman :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Sep 26 2007, 12:43 PM~8874383
damn that girl got a smile like the joker from batman  :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,531 Posts
That's quality bitch right there,,, just that the face has to go..
and the stains on her pants... :roflmao: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Rollin62Impala@Sep 26 2007, 08:21 PM~8877219
That's quality bitch right there,,, just that the face has to go..
and the stains on her pants... :roflmao:  :biggrin:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
ok back to the subject :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,658 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Sep 26 2007, 07:06 PM~8877515
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
ok back to the subject  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
THAT SHIRT IS GONNA BE WAYYYYYYYYYYY TOO TIGHT ON YOU HOMIE :angry: GET ME ONE TO WHILE YOU'RE AT IT :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by THE PETE-STA@Sep 27 2007, 05:00 AM~8879440
THAT SHIRT IS GONNA BE WAYYYYYYYYYYY TOO TIGHT ON YOU HOMIE :angry: GET ME ONE TO WHILE YOU'RE AT IT :cheesy:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: im getting u a xl small so u can show off your tramp stamp :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Sep 27 2007, 11:36 AM~8880744
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: im getting u a xl small so u can show off your tramp stamp :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Sep 28 2007, 07:00 PM~8891700
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
Damn that bitch is busted... Is it me or does she kind of look like MJ :werd: :eek:hno: :barf:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by TampaLight11@Sep 30 2007, 11:56 AM~8900491
THAT BITCH NEEDS SOME NEW PANTS,HERE I GOT 2 DOLLARS GO 2 THE THRIFT STORE!
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,750 Posts
have you tried taking it to a print shop to see if they can make something similar :dunno:

should have had the headlights cut out for hers though :cheesy:
 

·
Quit ur bitchin.
Joined
·
18,744 Posts
i searched last night and came across nothing.. and taking it to a print shop, they couldnt print up and sell without consent could they?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by tyhodge07@Oct 1 2007, 04:43 PM~8909420
i searched last night and came across nothing.. and taking it to a print shop, they couldnt print up and sell without consent could they?
nope thats why i want to know who sells them so i can buy it . im sure i could make one but want the offical one is there is one
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top