LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son and i are building his first lowrider bike to start him off in the sport of lowriding... I know when the bike is together and at it's first show and he wins a trophy... He will be hooked, that is how it started for most of us... Below is a picture of my bike i built back in 1995, was in 3 magazines... Any 1 remember Orlie's Lowriding and Scrape... So as it goes now i am on to cars, have 3 going now... So i want to show my son a bunch of different bikes pictures to get him excited and helping him create some ideas... Thanks ya'll...

;)

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Thats cool you want to get your soon into lowriding keeps him busy.

good luck.

here a picture of mine.

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
random bikes

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
you know my boys... good luck trevis

BTW i didnt know that was your bike :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Heres my ugly bike...

its getting redon i got a new custom fork and tripple twisted handel bars that should be here tommarrow and a new paint job but this is what i started with.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hey when are we going to beable to make the pictures BIGGER ?

Last edited by __Bosha__ at Jan 7 2004, 05:10 PM

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mike yea that was the bike i built when my son was just born... Now he is 7 almost 8 and i figure we ROLL together... ;)

This is my list of parts thus far...

- blue anodized rim, gold spokes, chrome nipple and hub (built by me)
- Chrome twisted bars
- Gold mirrors
- Gold stem
- Chrome twisted pedels
- Gold twisted crank arms
- Chrome sissy bar (custom make)
- Gold twisted steering wheel (custom made)
- Blue & purple velour seat w/ mirror incerts in center

Frame just needs to get body mods done, paint, pinstipped, murals and assembled... (might do a turn table too)

;)

Pics soon... I'm excited to see what theme he goes w/... I kind of know what it will be... Stay tuned...

:biggrin:

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by __Bosha__@Jan 7 2004, 05:49 PM
Heres my ugly bike...

its getting redon i got a new custom fork and tripple twisted handel bars that should be here tommarrow and a new paint job but this is what i started with.
:uh: yeah, it is ugly........

just fuckin wit ya...... nice bike..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Originally posted by R.O. Ryder@Jan 7 2004, 11:46 PM
Mike yea that was the bike i built when my son was just born... Now he is 7 almost 8 and i figure we ROLL together... ;)

- Chrome twisted bars
- Gold mirrors
- Gold stem
- Chrome twisted pedels

Frame just needs to get body mods done, paint, pinstipped, murals and assembled... (might do a turn table too)

;)

Pics soon... I'm excited to see what theme he goes w/... I kind of know what it will be... Stay tuned...

sounds like u got it all figured out. cant wait to see. what kind of body mods u planing on?

·
Registered
824 Posts
man i wish i can post my pic of my bike up but my comp is bein a pain in the ass ,,, it's dam retarded ,,, but here's a site i created you can check out my bike their ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, low671.tripod.com

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Originally posted by R.O. Ryder@Jan 8 2004, 12:46 AM

- Chrome twisted bars
- Gold mirrors
- Gold stem
- Chrome twisted pedels

;)

hey trevis what would you use to make a turntable????

im wanting to do it for dres bike which i will use a christmas tree stand but i think the trailer has too much weight for it so i am trying to figure something else out.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by hydraulicmike+Jan 8 2004, 01:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hydraulicmike @ Jan 8 2004, 01:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--R.O. Ryder@Jan 8 2004, 12:46 AM
Mike yea that was the bike i built when my son was just born...  Now he is 7 almost 8 and i figure we ROLL together...    ;)

- Chrome twisted bars
- Gold mirrors
- Gold stem
- Chrome twisted pedels

;)

Pics soon...   I'm excited to see what theme he goes w/...  I kind of know what it will be...  Stay tuned...

hey trevis what would you use to make a turntable????

im wanting to do it for dres bike which i will use a christmas tree stand but i think the trailer has too much weight for it so i am trying to figure something else out.[/b][/quote]
Mike call them i got a trun table from them a few years ago... They still around and this is where i am ordering my son table from... Not sure on the cost but it's not important, they build these tables NICE... Never had a problem when i had 1 for my bike...

6220 Whittier Boulevard
East Los Angeles California 90022
Phone # 213-721-8316

·
Registered
483 Posts
Originally posted by biggeazy-e+Jan 7 2004, 10:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (biggeazy-e @ Jan 7 2004, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--__Bosha__@Jan 7 2004, 05:49 PM
Heres my ugly bike...

:uh: yeah, it is ugly........

just fuckin wit ya...... nice bike..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
Yeah its what I started out with im trying to get it ready for the mami show and see what i come out with its going to look totally differen i'll post pics when its build and ready to go.

Last edited by __Bosha__ at Jan 8 2004, 02:52 PM

1 - 17 of 17 Posts