LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have or no someone that has one for sale????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,394 Posts
mines juiced ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,376 Posts
what a fucking waste to do to a muscle car ............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,394 Posts
Originally posted by gothabillie@Jul 26 2005, 08:02 PM
what a fucking waste to do to a muscle car ............
[snapback]3486797[/snapback]​
a cutlass is not a mucsle car, a 442 is dickweed. Also what do you think a impala ss was back in the day? :angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh I forgot , no juiced cars the cat thats wanting it wants to put big wheels on it, Ridinlow I figured you done sold that, that sucka is clean.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,376 Posts
umm any 64-72 GM intermedit is a fucking muscle car a impala is a heavy fullsize car not a lightweight good handleing weight to ratio car dickweed & punk having owned more muscle cars I can count nothing will change my option i fucking hate muscle cars with juice but hell i hate 62-64 impalas its a matter of option dont get your panites in a bunch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,100 Posts
Originally posted by gothabillie@Jul 27 2005, 06:23 AM
umm  any 64-72 GM intermedit is a fucking muscle car a impala is a heavy fullsize car not a lightweight good handleing weight to ratio car dickweed & punk having owned more muscle cars I can count  nothing will change my option i fucking hate muscle cars with juice but hell i hate 62-64 impalas its a matter of option dont get your panites in a bunch
[snapback]3488806[/snapback]​
actually impalas and belairs are definately muscle cars...what do you think GM ran for their superstock drag cars in the early sixties? get your shit straight before you pop off at the mouth, and dont even try to start an argument on this topic with me because i can gaurentee you will have your ass handed to you ;)

and handeling has nothing to do with a muscle car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
919 Posts
Originally posted by Loco Low Tucson 520@Jul 27 2005, 10:53 AM
you dumb ass fuck a impala was a muscle car thats why the 63 and 63 had 454 i hate when people act like they know everything on here
[snapback]3490630[/snapback]​

NOT 396'S?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,100 Posts
shit 348 tri-power was a big dogg in its day......and not to argue but the 409 and 427 were the kings of them all....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
An old man here in Texas has a 72 Cutlass Supreme. 2 owner, straight body, 90k original miles clean int. Been in the garage for a while. He said He'll sell it for $3,600, no less! If you're interested, let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,376 Posts
was going to say mean things bout you 3mean but then i see the smily guy & decided to reason instead my dad ran 65-67 imps when i was growing up 65 ss 396 66 belair post with a 396 67 imp 427 & they were not muscle cars hell they went fast & handeled great after 100MPH but not a "muscle" car muscle car is meant by weight to ratio & most ful size weight to much hell my 62 Starcheif is a stock 300HP 389 & is quick but not fast & my 65 Starchief built 400/400+HP but there sure not muscle cars but Pontiac did make some light weight drag cars in 61-63 but still not to me a muscle car take a 64 imp & a 64 chevelle same motor trans rear gearing & the chevelle is going to win its a weight thing but now i do think a 95-96 IMP SS is a muscle car as it did low 14S factory when a 70 chevelle LS5 did same & thats to me one of the most real muscle cars ever made & bout cutlass with wires its a great looking car but i would pull all the hrdys & weld the wholes up if i had it but hell thats me same reason i fucking hate sunroofs in 60s muscle cars i just dont like the look
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,376 Posts
Originally posted by Loco Low Tucson 520@Jul 27 2005, 11:53 AM
you dumb ass fuck a impala was a muscle car thats why the 63 and 63 had 454 i hate when people act like they know everything on here
[snapback]3490630[/snapback]​



um a 454 in 63 or 64 wow i feel great being called a dumb fuck by a idoit 454 came out in 70 to take place of the 427 just like 350 took place of the 327 go learn before you post child
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,100 Posts
Im not going to argue, but there is absolutely no question that impalas and belairs are some of the original muscle cars, weight and handling have nothing to do with what a "musclecar" was (although weight distribution and lightness are a great benefiet for drag racing)...but youre entitled to your opinion. trust me though i did the drag racing thing for a long time.....64 here could probably tell you about one of my cars...im not going to start another e-fight though... im a big time musclecar\oldschool drag racing buff


TTT for 64.... :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,376 Posts
also reason i am not trying to start a fight bout this figgered you waz a dragger also & i like high horse IMPs & fullsizes just used to build prostreet 60s maros & birds as there lightest cars that i liked older brother had a 300HP 327 4 speed IMP vert SS in like 1980 & from what i remember it was scary fast
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,100 Posts
Originally posted by gothabillie@Jul 27 2005, 06:37 PM
also reason i am not trying to start a fight bout this figgered you waz a dragger also & i like high horse IMPs & fullsizes just used to build prostreet 60s maros & birds as there lightest cars that i liked  older brother had a 300HP 327 4 speed IMP vert SS in like 1980 & from what i remember it was scary fast
[snapback]3492832[/snapback]​

:thumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top