LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i'm tired of dealing with alot of people on here..............

shipping takes 3 days frome here (Arizona) all the way to the east coast when i send stuff. But it ALWAYS takes anywhere from 2 WEEKS up to 2 MONTHS to get any of my shit from people on here.
Now, i'm ALWAYS buying kits off of ebay (15-20 a week sometimes) and they take a week tops to get here. so why is it so fucking hard for people here to be courtious and bussinesslike with there dealings?
They wine and cry about their money though. god forbid if i dont get the shit sent out in the middle of the nite on a saturday or on sunday seeing as the mail dont run then.
i send the money out either that day or first thing in the morning the next bussiness day. and they have the money in 2-3 days. they even let me know they got the money and still takes 2 weeks - 2 months for the shit to get here. :ugh:

It takes 3 days 4 days max to get it here so...... if my shit aint here by next friday October 17th.... one week from today...... i'm outting you little bastards to everyone here so they know what kind of fucked up shady ass shit you guys pull!!!!

and yes everyone, i've already talked to them about this in private several times and i get excuses one after another. and it still hasnt done any good. :mad:

thanks for listening and be on the lookout!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Damn That Sux Bro It Took Me And Stunna A Week To Do A Deal. 2 Days For My Money To Get Where He Is And 2-3 Days For My X-Box To Get Here. So It Took About A Week All Together To Complete The Deal. He Lives In Cali And I Live In Texas. I Don't Know What's Goin On With Your Deals.

Next Time Take A Good Look At The Good Seller's List :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by lo lo kid@Oct 11 2003, 12:50 AM
sorry to hear that bro i guarantee u when we do business ill look after you ;) no sweat hope it works out for ya
cool man, just gonna put a lil fire under their asses and warn everybody here about them if they dont hurry the hell up.
i'm not sweating it man...... i have people in both of their areas so if worse comes to worse......... ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by DignityCarClub@Oct 11 2003, 12:55 AM
Damn That Sux Bro It Took Me And Stunna A Week To Do A Deal. 2 Days For My Money To Get Where He Is And 2-3 Days For My X-Box To Get Here. So It Took About A Week All Together To Complete The Deal. He Lives In Cali And I Live In Texas. I Don't Know What's Goin On With Your Deals.

Next Time Take A Good Look At The Good Seller's List :biggrin:
yeah man check this out if this gives you any idea.......... 2 days ago i ordered a kit directly from HONG KONG ok........ they got my money and said it would be here in 6 days.

thats from friggin HONG KONG!!!!!!! $11.00 airmail even.
so you guys tell me something aint right about this shit here :dunno:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by lo lo kid@Oct 11 2003, 01:01 AM
yer its not very fair im an upfront legit guy and ive been burnt before by shady characters but with the amount of kits u have lying around youll never be bored lol lol keep stirring that shit up man good on you
lol..... man, you dont even know :roflmao:

remember all those kits i had? well, you never seen ALL of them anyways but the ones that you did see............

i got another 64 or 65 kits sitting in the livingroom just from the past week :biggrin:

and a bunch more on the way :puffin:

bad thing is, its hard to keep tract of what all i havent received yet when people here take a couple months to send shit. :ugh:

luckily i save my money order stubs and write who they went to, their address, and what it was for. and they all have the dates right on them too ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
I just want to say, im sorry for that delay on the trophie, But you know the deal with the Plaque, and i sent it the wrong way... that you had to sign for the damn thing... :dunno: the lady must of messed up, cause i didnt pay extra for that..As like you, im awaiting money from a few people for parts, bare bodys and stuff. (To think those guys wanted the parts first before i got the money :cheesy: )

ps. Im still awaiting the deal we made Mad.....That Material for Old spare tires/ hupcaps/distributer...I can under-stand the long wait, you probably forgot... Dont worrie about the distributer, if you didnt finish them,,,,, i found some nice small wire and it works pretty good. But since im building so many Rat rods, i could use what ever crap tires/wheels you have laying around......thanks

steve-

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
i sent some trucks to babybikeboi2. hopefully they will get to him today. but i sent them straight out to him after i got his address.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Thats why I will have no dealings with anyone here except Mad and Scrapin. Thats really fucking lame when you make a deal stand up and complete it as agrred.
Hell I gave Scrapin a 70 Chevelle and paid the shipping myself and had it to him in a week ( Colorado to Florida ), it isn't that hard guys .Throw it in a fucking box put down the playstation , let go of your dick or whatever it is thats keeping you busy and run on down to the post office and mail the shit its not rocket science.
Mad, going to the swap tommorow , pm you on Monday and we can figure out what we are trading.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by dag65@Oct 11 2003, 11:14 AM
Thats why I will have no dealings with anyone here except Mad and Scrapin. Thats really fucking lame when you make a deal stand up and complete it as agrred.
Hell I gave Scrapin a 70 Chevelle and paid the shipping myself and had it to him in a week ( Colorado to Florida ), it isn't that hard guys .Throw it in a fucking box put down the playstation , let go of your dick or whatever it is thats keeping you busy and run on down to the post office and mail the shit its not rocket science.
Mad, going to the swap tommorow , pm you on Monday and we can figure out what we are trading.
LoL. Well you can trust me. It may be late a little but Its probably not my fault. ;) But i gotta say, that it isn't that easy to mail shit...... I mean i serously live 15 miles away from the post office.... then i get there and sit on line for over 45 minutes cause these old bastards gotta get 2000 stamps..

RaT-

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Oct 11 2003, 06:31 AM
I just want to say, im sorry for that delay on the trophie.

ps. Im still awaiting the deal we made Mad.....That Material for Old spare tires/ hupcaps/distributer...I can under-stand the long wait, you probably forgot...  Dont worrie about the distributer, if you didnt finish them,,,,, i found some nice small wire and it works pretty good.  But since im building so many Rat rods, i could use what ever crap tires/wheels you have laying around......thanks

steve-
Rat, i wasnt talking about you man ;)
it did take 6 weeks but i got it finally lol
im talking about stuff im still waiting on right now.

i didnt forget about that stuff man........ while i was waiting i packed up pretty much all of my modeling stuff and put it all away because i'm doing some remodeling to the house trying to get ready for my chick when she moves in. she'll be done with school in a couple months and be back down here.

also, i lost one of those distributors i made you and i been trying to find the little bastard. :mad: lol

as far as the wheels/tires/hubcaps..... i'm still waiting to get them myself so i can hook you up :ugh:

just so you all know........ when Rat's computer was out on him i spent 3 days getting a new 60GB Hard drive setup for him and was getting ready to send it to him. but he told me he already got one that day. :(

Rat, i'm just gonna trow some cash in the mail if this goes any longer man. sorry about that but not really my fault here :dunno:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Oct 11 2003, 10:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Oct 11 2003, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dag65@Oct 11 2003, 11:14 AM
LoL. Well you can trust me. It may be late a little but Its probably not my fault. ;) But i gotta say, that it isn't that easy to mail shit...... I mean i serously live 15 miles away from the post office.... then i get there and sit on line for over 45 minutes cause these old bastards gotta get 2000 stamps..

RaT-[/b][/quote]
15 miles BFD , I drive further to work than that, be creative I take my shit downtown to work with me and go to the main PO, come on man isn't 45 minutes a stretch? Time and distance are easy to overcome so in my opinion its easy, hmmmmmm lazy is the word that comes to mind

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by dag65@Oct 11 2003, 10:14 AM
Hell I gave Scrapin a 70 Chevelle and paid the shipping myself and had it to him in a week ( Colorado to Florida ), it isn't that hard guys .
i know man, i send packages to Florida from Arizona all the time and they take 3 days to get there.......................

Throw it in a fucking box put down the playstation , let go of your dick or whatever it is thats keeping you busy and run on down to the post office and mail the shit its not rocket science.
EXACTLY! lol

cool man, lemme know :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts